Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

http://sotn.heliohost.org/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes

Go down 
+3
nathan7878
paulo1179
Taxititan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2012-09-16

Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 May 2013, 19:37

I forgot you can't just fly into the Inverted Forest Entrance on Sega Saturn...and now that I think about it,
have we ever got into the Inverted Forest Entrance on Sega Saturn scratch
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 23 May 2013, 18:27

Okay, I have tried teleporting into the Inverted Forest Entrance and it will not work.

So I started thinking, if we had a NO WALLS code for Sega Saturn then we might be able to fly into it
like on PSX.

So after about 2 hours, I finally was able to make a No Walls code for Sega Saturn ...but sadly Crying or Very sad
I still could not fly into the Inverted Forest Entrance or the Regular Forest Entrance.

Action Replay code
No Walls 1605CE86 9999

WATCH https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb1_PK52L8s

The only thing that I can think of now is, maybe if I go to the Inverted/Hell Garden and turn on the No Walls code,
then fly around above the Inverted/Hell Garden where the Inverted Forest Entrance should be on the Sega Saturn map,
I might hit the loading spot for the Inverted Forest Entrance...and it would load me into the area.
Back to top Go down
paulo1179
Administrador
Administrador

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 23 May 2013, 19:42

Very Strange. It lock's the forest. This is new for me! There is no load in there. It closes the forest when you change screens near the gate. We ever tried to do the richter's gate trick on saturn...now i know even crossing the gate he could not leave the area like in the psx. Mad

*I checked every room on the game. It includes hell garden. There is no load spot in there. Maybe you can go further with the code and reach a load spot. Flying as bat or mist on the ceiling give me nothing.

https://castlevania.darkbb.com
CID.
Amador 1
Amador 1

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2013-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 23 May 2013, 22:45

Questions for you Nathan.

* Is the any way to disable critical hits via a code? I've been using 2750 LCK to get drops on a near 100% drop rate, 50% each drop, but this results in me getting criticals often and at massively high values. Which means I often kill bosses in one or two hits. I'd like to be able to keep the really high luck but not have the high rate and value of critical hits. Think there might be a way to turn crits off?

* The Axe Armor, a gag in this game was then later fleshed out in Portrait of Ruin to be actually playable. Do you think there might be ways to "give" the "Axe Armor mode" added abilities. The main drop back is it's jump is really nerfed. Perhaps give it Alucard's or any of the other character's jump physics and height? Then perhaps other abilities such as a backdash and the super jump?

* Also with the Axe Armor mode the character's speed is increased. Do you think there might be a way to give that increased speed ability to Alucard?

Let me know what you think Nathan. Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 24 May 2013, 01:42

Thanks Pualo...yes, next I will try to do as you said...and maybe I will get lucky and hit the loading room for the Inverted
Forest Entrance.
It just sucks, because I was so hopeful that the No Walls code would solve the problem... Evil or Very Mad

To CID
lol! All very good questions CID...
All maybe possible, but no codes like that have been made for Sega Saturn yet.
So now your left at making the code yourself...or asking so one more advance to make it for you...like I do all the time...Thanks for Bug7139 lol!

Off the topic...I turn on my Sega Saturn today and noticed some thing worth mentioning...

With the Josephs Cloak Modifier code I posted awhile ago...
If you set G and B to 135...you can get a almost fully invisible Cloak...or by just making G or B 135, one of your 6 colors can be transparent.
Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 4 00000011

Back to top Go down
paulo1179
Administrador
Administrador

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 24 May 2013, 21:08

CID. wrote:
* Is the any way to disable critical hits via a code? I've been using 2750 LCK to get drops on a near 100% drop rate, 50% each drop, but this results in me getting criticals often and at massively high values. Which means I often kill bosses in one or two hits. I'd like to be able to keep the really high luck but not have the high rate and value of critical hits. Think there might be a way to turn crits off?

Try to use both the atk and lck code together.

nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 24 May 2013, 21:23

Well we got lucky Wink at least halfway so far...

I found out how to get into the Regular Forest Entrance with the No Walls code...

The area can only be reached from either the Castle Entrance or the Tunnel leading to the Underground Garden...it can not
be reached from the Warp Room in the Underground Garden...which is strange because it is the closest to the loading point for the Forest
Entrance.

Entering from the Castle Entrance puts you in the actual cinema from the beginning....you can not open your map and you will not gain any White Rooms.

Entering from the tunnel puts you in more of the actual location on the map...you can open and view your location on the map, and will gain White Rooms.

Watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBgFmyTTcN4

I wonder if we could actually use Heart Refreshers to get into the Forest Entrance when in the Tunnel scratch

I will try to do the same on the Inverted Forest Entrance next...

I think I also need to remap the Regular Forest Entrance because now it may be longer than 18 Rooms...

Last edited by nathan7878 on Fri 24 May 2013, 22:52; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
paulo1179
Administrador
Administrador

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 24 May 2013, 21:55

Great finding. This is my map. As you can see I checked every place. Where is the load spot? Under-left the teleport room? Please, repeat what you did on Entrance B (go to alchemy or marble or garden or caverns then go back to Entrance)!

Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 4 Glitched1stmap

nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 24 May 2013, 22:43

The actual load point for the Forest Entrance is here...marked in purple...
Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 4 Ttggtt10

But it will Not Load from the Warp Room...you have to be in the Tunnel for it to load.

If you could get under the floor in the Tunnel here Pualo...
Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 4 33_bmp10
Then use Heart Refreshers to sink all the way down...so maybe 30 or 50 Heart Refreshers...it might load the Forest Entrance. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 26 May 2013, 19:16

Okay, some new stuff I have learned...with the No Walls code on, you can get to the Forest Entrance by going down from any
of the rooms I have highlighted in purple.
Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 4 55666110

I am still not able to get into the Inverted Forest Entrance, the problem is that the No Walls code will not let
me fly up in the areas that would let me enter the Inverted Forest Entrance.

I may have to write another code to help us move up in certain areas with the No Walls code on.

Here is a Moon Walk code to help explore with the No Walls code on.

Action Replay code
Moon Walk 3605C52F 0001 tongue
Back to top Go down
paulo1179
Administrador
Administrador

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 26 May 2013, 22:12

Do you tested on Entrance "B"??

nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 26 May 2013, 23:08

Yeah, I check Regular Castle Entrance B...

and on both Regular Castle Entrance A and B you can use the No Walls code to get into the Forest Entrance.

I also figured out how to get into the Forest Entrance with Heart Refreshers....no action replay codes. Wink

I will post it on a new topic...since it is a real glitch and does not involve Action Replay codes.
Back to top Go down
jack.w
Veterano 3
Veterano 3
jack.w

Number of posts : 987
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 27 May 2013, 03:25

Parabéns nathan7878
Congratulations !!! lol!

Na Floresta do Silêncio é possível pegar 38 Room, sendo que, 25 delas são novas !!!
Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 4 Start_10 Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 4 00000010 Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 4 Start_11

Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 4 Mapa_s10
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun 2013, 02:38

A guy name Defiant X contacted me on Youtube.com and told me he has found a way to attach CEP to the SSF Sega Saturn Emulator Beta R4.

For anyone that doesn't know CEP is a Game Shark type device used primarily on PlayStation 1 Emulators.

Being able to attach CEP to SSF would be a big up grade...since as of now, to use Action Replay codes on SSF you have
to use the some what complicated Cheat Engine method I show in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kX9YSP_aj0
or a similar method using a program called Artmoney.

I have test most of his work and it is fantastic...cyclops

He is now working out the last bugs...and I will be posting the fished Information and instructions here soon.

If anyone is interested this is the forum where we are trying to work out the last bugs.
http://www.ngemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157004
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun 2013, 15:21

Ok, here is how to use Action Replay codes on SSF with CEP...

For this method to work correctly you must be using SSF Beta R4
download it here http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/~phantasy/ssf/

Next you will need to download this version of CEP http://www.mediafire.com/download/xx...4s8x8l/CEP.rar
When you extract the file you will have the CEP program
and a Text Document called APPLIST.

Then watch the video...

Also I learned that Joker commands starting with
these first 3 digits D6057F52 FFEF, can be use on this
option, SSF(60 160-360)|SSF.EXE|059403C0|$00100000

Just change the first 3 digits of the Joker command from D6057F52 FFEF to D0057F52 FFEF

So we could even update the option to SSF(60 160-360-D60)| SSF.EXE|059403C0|$00100000

Smile

For anyone that doesn't know a Joker command makes a code activate when
a specific button is pressed.

For example D0057F52 FFEF is the Joker command for UP on the control pad...

And 8005C570 0400 is the code for infinite double jump...

So putting the code into CEP like this...

D0057F52 FFEF
8005C570 0400

Will make infinite double jump only activate when you press up.

All original credit goes to Defiant X...

And lastly...I can finally say F*@K Yabause lol!

Last edited by nathan7878 on Wed 26 Jun 2013, 15:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pale-Dim
Amador 3
Amador 3

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun 2013, 15:31

Inf double jump is one of my favorite codes. its not gamebreaking and a ton of fun to mess with. Great to see we can go back to SSF. Its much better emulator
Back to top Go down
DEFIANT

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jun 2013, 01:50

I just have to pop in and say hi and point thanks right back at nathan.

If it wasn't for his video on cheat engine/ssf I wouldn't have made the effort to go searching for a better way to cheat. To say trying to get cheat engine and the updated SSF to play nicely together, was anything short of pulling teeth, would be an understatement. So off I went to find another method.

Nice site here guys/gals by the way. I think a google search brought me here once while I was looking for codes for Saturn Castlevania.

Good day to you.

And yes... good riddance to Yabause. Not that it was bad, but... SSF does a much better job of it.
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jul 2013, 16:58

cyclops 
Stop Watch doesn't decrease
3609AF71 0005
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Nov 2013, 16:02

nathan7878 wrote:
So I was wrong, the max game percentage on Sega Saturn is not 4,556,908.7

The max game percentage that can be achieved in the Matrix rooms is...

Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 4 00000022

or 42949672 Rooms

Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 4 00000023

any rooms over that will reset your percentage back to 0.0% ...
Here is the updated Max Game Percentage Action Replay code, I got rimsky82 from gamehacking to change it and put it in the
official data base http://gamehacking.org/?game=82661

42949672 Rooms Visited
1605C5B0 028F
1605C5B2 5C28
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4