Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

http://sotn.heliohost.org/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Konami code for Lords of Shadow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
outofthegamer
Amador 1
Amador 1

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Konami code for Lords of Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Konami code for Lords of Shadow   Konami code for Lords of Shadow Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 13:29

The newest Castlevania game, Lords of Shadow is in stores now and already some secrets and glitches have been found!!

To enter the code, simply press the following buttons below at the loading introductory screen just before the mission starts.

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, O, X (for PS3)
or

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A (for Xbox360)

This will unlock the cheat menu in the extras section:

All Relics – Discover all Relics
All Combos – Activates all Combos without purchasing
All Gems – Discover all Magic Gems
All Upgrades - Discover all Weapon and Relic upgrades
No Damage - Invincibility

Note: All codes will disable the auto-save feature and achievements/trophys, even after you stop using the code! You must reset the game to re-activate the auto-save feature and enable achievements/trophys.

New Glitch:
In the level called: Dead Bog; if you keep doing a certain attack (Guillotine) by this one certain tree (the one you have to throw bombs at) eventually you will fly way up in to the air (500 feet?) and will be up there for a while and then land in a different part of the level. When I did it, it actually let me break the sequence of getting past the tree without blowing it up.
Back to top Go down
paulo1179
Administrador
Administrador

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Konami code for Lords of Shadow   Konami code for Lords of Shadow Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 21:11

outofthegamer wrote:
New Glitch:
In the level called: Dead Bog; if you keep doing a certain attack (Guillotine) by this one certain tree (the one you have to throw bombs at) eventually you will fly way up in to the air (500 feet?) and will be up there for a while and then land in a different part of the level. When I did it, it actually let me break the sequence of getting past the tree without blowing it up.

Im sure that you're the founder Wink

https://castlevania.darkbb.com
outofthegamer
Amador 1
Amador 1

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Konami code for Lords of Shadow   Konami code for Lords of Shadow Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 12:09

I read that the glitch happened to someone else, then I simply confirmed a method that worked very easily.

Also, found another glitch in the first level of Chapter 9 (can't remember the name of the level). You have to jump across a big hole, and when I tried to jump back the way I came, I did not make the jump, and I died. But the glitch happened when the game re-loaded me NOT at the place I jumped from, but at the bottom of the hole!! I walked for 2 steps and then was under the game -- in a strange green area.

In the green under-the-game area, I was able to walk around a little bit, but eventually started falling and could not ever land on ground again. Also, I could not get the glitch to happen again after many tries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konami code for Lords of Shadow   Konami code for Lords of Shadow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Konami code for Lords of Shadow
Page 1 of 1