Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

http://sotn.heliohost.org/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Ceiling Technique??? Please help

Go down 
+2
Maurício
Pale-Dim
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pale-Dim
Amador 3
Amador 3

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-05-27

New Ceiling Technique??? Please help Empty
PostSubject: New Ceiling Technique??? Please help   New Ceiling Technique??? Please help Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 21:38

Please watch the video from 3:20 and on and see if we can replicate this glitch. if we can successfully replicate it then we could open all ceiling rooms. I have been trying for HOURS to try and replicate it but i have had no success.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...DZJU&feature=related

I did some more in-depth looking at this tech and writing up a step by step to see whats going wrong.

MP73/94
Equipment:
Mana Prizm
Toadstool
blank
blank -Swaps for Axearmor
Blank
Onyx
Duplicator

At some point the fairy must have been turned on. I assume he put it on and then savestated

- On ceiling as either bat or mist. (unknown)
- goes to menu axe armor Crossed out
- Goes to menu, swaps axearmor on
- weird graphic on left side (you can stop youtube at this screen 3:35
- Flicker
- Back to menu. Takes off armor
- Returns to game, dies near instantly
- Back to menu. Equip 2x Hr.
- Exit and JDHRx30

What we DON'T know.
- What form on ceiling
- When toadstool is thrown
- How to make flicker

Here is DDRgodlikes 430.6% map. I have circled some interesting rooms that he seems to have attained. Do note that to get to these rooms he would require another technique. and a good one at that. my guess would be a single room edge travel type technique.

New Ceiling Technique??? Please help 430.6-Concerns

Please help to figure out whats going on.
Back to top Go down
Maurício
Veterano 3
Veterano 3
Maurício

Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: New Ceiling Technique??? Please help   New Ceiling Technique??? Please help Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 22:42

Sorry.... Google translation...
------------------------------------------

This is a very famous video.

I was also impressed when I saw.

But apparently this game is hacked,
these rooms really are impossible to obtain.

Only a "Fake Map"

¬¬'
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkut.com.br/Main#Profile.aspx?uid=166850857918700939
kuraudo
Veterano 3
Veterano 3
kuraudo

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: New Ceiling Technique??? Please help   New Ceiling Technique??? Please help Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 19:06

We discussed about this video but not so deeply,
all that we conclude is that it is an fake map obtained by a cheat.

I think it is not possible with the techniques that we know.

Last edited by kuraudo on Sat 29 Aug 2009, 18:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pale-Dim
Amador 3
Amador 3

PostSubject: Re: New Ceiling Technique??? Please help   New Ceiling Technique??? Please help Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 19:47

In all honesty we don't know it all Smile we often come here to discuss with you all because you all have been doing well with new tricks lately. We are all a team together.

often times new tricks are found by random people and the more people looking and talking about it brings upon new findings all the time.

I have heard that this person does not seem to discuss with anyone how he does such tricks and most have determined that he has cheated with codes. It very well may have been cheats but we cannot be sure until we try it out for ourselves and see if we can find a way to do it.

I just ask that those that can please get onto a ceiling and see if you can think of anything that may potentially work. maybe we can figure out a method that does work and show this guy who the real players are.
Back to top Go down
dentynhometal2
Elite
Elite
dentynhometal2

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: New Ceiling Technique??? Please help   New Ceiling Technique??? Please help Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 18:33

Pale-Dim wrote:
Please watch the video from 3:20 and on and see if we can replicate this glitch. if we can successfully replicate it then we could open all ceiling rooms. I have been trying for HOURS to try and replicate it but i have had no success.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...DZJU&feature=related

I did some more in-depth looking at this tech and writing up a step by step to see whats going wrong.

MP73/94
Equipment:
Mana Prizm
Toadstool
blank
blank -Swaps for Axearmor
Blank
Onyx
Duplicator

At some point the fairy must have been turned on. I assume he put it on and then savestated

- On ceiling as either bat or mist. (unknown)
- Goes to menu, swaps axearmor on
- weird graphic on left side (you can stop youtube at this screen 3:35
- Flicker
- Back to menu. Takes off armor
- Returns to game, dies near instantly
- Back to menu. Equip 2x Hr.
- Exit and JDHRx30

What we DON'T know.
- What form on ceiling
- When toadstool is thrown
- How to make flicker

Here is DDRgodlikes 430.6% map. I have circled some interesting rooms that he seems to have attained. Do note that to get to these rooms he would require another technique. and a good one at that. my guess would be a single room edge travel type technique.

New Ceiling Technique??? Please help 430.6-Concerns

Please help to figure out whats going on.

video link is working but
Back to top Go down
dentynhometal2
Elite
Elite
dentynhometal2

PostSubject: Re: New Ceiling Technique??? Please help   New Ceiling Technique??? Please help Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 19:15

I'm trying to contact DDRGodlike but if successful at the moment
Back to top Go down
paulo1179
Administrador
Administrador

Number of posts : 1353
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: New Ceiling Technique??? Please help   New Ceiling Technique??? Please help Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 21:52

kuraudo wrote:
If WBW don't know how to do this, who are we to know? Very Happy

Muitas descobertas saíram daqui. A maioria dos truques de Saturn eu que descobrí, ou seja, tudo nacional. Vc mesmo descobriu novas salas com Richter. Esse fórum atualmente está mai s vivo que o WBW, só para vc ter uma idéia. Inclusive cheguei a sugerir que aqui se tornasse sede deles, uma vez que o fórum atual deles é um pouco pobre, e esse aqui é bem trabalhado e ao mesmo tempo simples e bonito. Fica aí a dica de que estamos todos no mesmo nível e de que muita coisa já saiu daqui.

E esse tipo de comentário "diminui" nosso crédito, pois se eles perguntam aqui, é porque julgam sermos capazes de responder, se vc diz algo assim, está desmerecendo todo o nosso trabalho. Sempre se jogue p/ cima. Jamais p/ baixo!

Last edited by paulo1179 on Tue 25 Aug 2009, 21:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://castlevania.darkbb.com
paulo1179
Administrador
Administrador

PostSubject: Re: New Ceiling Technique??? Please help   New Ceiling Technique??? Please help Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 21:58

Pale-Dim wrote:
I just ask that those that can please get onto a ceiling and see if you can think of anything that may potentially work. maybe we can figure out a method that does work and show this guy who the real players are.

This guy is a pain too lol. Very bad looking movie... I can not understand the Axe Lord trick on it. Why equip it?? I'll do tests tonight with some special GS codes and check. I have some ideas, maybe we can find a new trick to show up! Razz

Pale-Dim
Amador 3
Amador 3

PostSubject: Re: New Ceiling Technique??? Please help   New Ceiling Technique??? Please help Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 00:39

yeah i for sure do not get the reason for axelord. i can only assume is has something important to do with creating the flicker but i am not getting this flicker at all. I am just falling out of the ceiling too fast. I can die on the ceiling with just toadstool but when i go to menu and put on HR and try to Jump+hr i fall out instead.
Back to top Go down
ReverzerO
ReverzerO

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: New Ceiling Technique??? Please help   New Ceiling Technique??? Please help Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 03:51

i have no idea how they got those rooms except using a game shark or hacked! and what consoles they've used? or maybe emulator glitch! we've noticed epsxe is not 100% perfect! i've encountered uncommon glitch using it, more on music and graphics! anyway, the maps made me laugh inside!
Back to top Go down
dentynhometal2
Elite
Elite
dentynhometal2

PostSubject: Re: New Ceiling Technique??? Please help   New Ceiling Technique??? Please help Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 09:12

ReverzerO wrote:
more on music and graphics! anyway, the maps made me laugh inside!

Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
paulo1179
Administrador
Administrador

PostSubject: Re: New Ceiling Technique??? Please help   New Ceiling Technique??? Please help Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 21:09

Fakest tech EVER! This guy is a pain.. He cant find glitches lol

ReverzerO
ReverzerO

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: New Ceiling Technique??? Please help   New Ceiling Technique??? Please help Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 01:05

if that guy is a wise one, how come he didn't show any solid proof? or just he want to play hide and seek and trick us haha Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
dentynhometal2
Elite
Elite
dentynhometal2

PostSubject: Re: New Ceiling Technique??? Please help   New Ceiling Technique??? Please help Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 01:50

I think it is more so clown

wanting to appear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Ceiling Technique??? Please help   New Ceiling Technique??? Please help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Ceiling Technique??? Please help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night :: Can't speak portuguese?? post here! (all versions)-
Jump to: