Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

http://sotn.heliohost.org/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Castlevania MOD/AOS-Alucard Hack Resized and Polished

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

Number of posts : 1221
Registration date : 2012-09-16

Castlevania MOD/AOS-Alucard Hack Resized and Polished Empty
PostSubject: Castlevania MOD/AOS-Alucard Hack Resized and Polished   Castlevania MOD/AOS-Alucard Hack Resized and Polished Icon_minitimeFri 15 Mar 2013, 18:13

This is the Castlevania Minuet of Dawn/Aira of Sorrow Alucard Hack for Game Boy Advance resized and polished.
It is a unfinished abandoned project of mine, so please know that not all weapons match up
with Alucard's movements and some powers have graphic glitches. I did how ever almost perfect the
coloring and processing of Alucard with the Crissaegrim and the Sword Familiar, so if you play
the game with those weapons you should not have too many problems. I tried to get the Alucard sprite as
small as I could with out having to re-input new sprites, so in comparison with some of the human characters
he is a little too tall but he is near perfect with most enemies.

Here is the video with the link to download the game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQlbSgirvQ0
afro
Back to top Go down
jack.w
Veterano 3
Veterano 3
jack.w

Number of posts : 987
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania MOD/AOS-Alucard Hack Resized and Polished   Castlevania MOD/AOS-Alucard Hack Resized and Polished Icon_minitimeFri 15 Mar 2013, 22:33

Very strong!
wonderful!
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania MOD/AOS-Alucard Hack Resized and Polished   Castlevania MOD/AOS-Alucard Hack Resized and Polished Icon_minitimeSat 16 Mar 2013, 03:14

Thanks Jack, and thanks Paulo for moving it to the right place...I thought about where to post it for an hour...
you guys are great. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CID.
Amador 1
Amador 1

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2013-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania MOD/AOS-Alucard Hack Resized and Polished   Castlevania MOD/AOS-Alucard Hack Resized and Polished Icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2013, 18:58

Wow, that is beautiful. I'd love to try that out. Any plans to get back to it?
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania MOD/AOS-Alucard Hack Resized and Polished   Castlevania MOD/AOS-Alucard Hack Resized and Polished Icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2013, 20:59

Thanks...

No, because I realized that to try and make all of Soma's weapons match Alucard's movements would take hours upon hours.

So I got to a point where I felt like having the crissaegrim and the sword familiar was enough.

And just so you know CID, this is a totally different process of hacking then the Searcing
Process I explained in the other thread...it is way easier...or it is at least for Game Boy Advanced. Wink
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania MOD/AOS-Alucard Hack Resized and Polished   Castlevania MOD/AOS-Alucard Hack Resized and Polished Icon_minitimeFri 15 Aug 2014, 10:42

Here is a revision of the hack,
psphacker67 wanted the weapons to line up better, so he re-sized
the sprites and also transferred them to the English version of Aria of Sorrows...

Back to top Go down
Pale-Dim
Amador 3
Amador 3

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania MOD/AOS-Alucard Hack Resized and Polished   Castlevania MOD/AOS-Alucard Hack Resized and Polished Icon_minitimeFri 15 Aug 2014, 22:34

The animation is much smoother in the 2nd video. very nice change. very good mod. I would play for sure!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania MOD/AOS-Alucard Hack Resized and Polished   Castlevania MOD/AOS-Alucard Hack Resized and Polished Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castlevania MOD/AOS-Alucard Hack Resized and Polished
Page 1 of 1