Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

http://sotn.heliohost.org/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

Number of posts : 1221
Registration date : 2012-09-16

Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch    Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Dec 2013, 01:10

Pale-Dim wrote:
So i guess with playstation version its just a matter of finding a new way to shift the 2nd time.  we know on japan version a death tech at the doorway is enough to shift it 1 time over but then the doorway gets blocked so you cannot do a 2nd death tech

Yeah, on the JAP version I was able to shift 2 times using the death tech in the 1st Inverted Tower, but I had to use different corridors/entrances to
shift over each time.

I did some testing today and if we could get the cursor to shift 4 times, the shift does become Infinite...

Here is a save file for future testing...
Alucard file, Max Game Percentage 4559413.2 (42949672 Rooms)/Super Matrix Stats Glitch.
Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  - Page 2 00000029
Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  - Page 2 00000030
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ik9ydffv1642uy5/DRACULAX_04.bin

Last edited by nathan7878 on Tue 15 Jul 2014, 20:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pale-Dim
Amador 3
Amador 3

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch    Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Dec 2013, 09:57

after 4 shifts it would become infinite on playstation? would we have to use the doorway backdash+dhr method to keep it going and do the little run around reset thing then back to the doorway?
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch    Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jan 2014, 23:12

I have a feeling we will continue to find effects of this Super Matrix Stats Glitch for many months to come...

Here is another effect I just found...

The SMS Glitch produces 3 secret weapons in your inventory,  

1. A Ice brand sword that requires no quarter circle to produce the special attack.

2. A Woodland shield that requires no shield rod to produce the special attack.

3. A Alucart shield that requires no shield rod to produce the special attack, but of course this weapon is useless.

Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch    Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Apr 2014, 10:56

So, I finally found Maria's Castle...  it is right next to Richter's Castle, you just have to keep
holding right on the control pad to teleport there.

The next step is getting the game to save, so we can change the Alucard file into a Maria file with out the file
becoming corrupted, like we did with Richter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etVlHC4RStQ
... so Maria can have a completely whited out map  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jack.w
Veterano 3
Veterano 3
jack.w

Number of posts : 987
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch    Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Apr 2014, 16:30

o impacto seria outro se foce no PSX.
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch    Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Apr 2014, 17:29

jack.w wrote:
o impacto seria outro se foce no PSX.
I agree  Smile 
Eu concordo  Smile

I wanted to re-post this here from the Portuguese section, just in case anyone is curious where we are on completing the Sega Saturn  Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  - Page 2 1853108341 
maps and does not check the Portuguese section.

Alucard's map is able to be completed using just (S4R) and is able to reach the max game percentage of
4,559,413.2 (42949672 rooms) using the Matrix areas.
Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  - Page 2 00000030Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  - Page 2 00000022Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  - Page 2 00000028Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  - Page 2 00000029

Richter's map is not able to be completed using just (S4R), this is because he is not able to infinitely shift the regular Castle keep. To complete Richter's map we have to use the (SMS) glitch to turn Alucard into Richter and then save the file, doing this gives Richter Aluacard's map that is already completed and has the max game percentage. With out the (SMS) glitch Richter's map would look like Maria's map below.
Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  - Page 2 00000032Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  - Page 2 00000031Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  - Page 2 00000033Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  - Page 2 00000035

Maria's map is also not able to be completed using just (S4R), this is also because she is not able to infinitely shift the regular Castle keep.
She is able to reach a matrix area when in the Anti-Chapel, so she could get the max game percentage, but gaining the max game percentage
with out fully completing the map is not ideal because if we found a way to finish her map, it would reset he max game percentage back to 0.
We have found a way to use the (SMS) glitch to teleport Alucard to Maria's castle, but we have not found how to actually change the Alucard
file into a Maria file and save, thus giving Maria Aluacard's already completed map and max game percentage.
Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  - Page 2 00000040Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  - Page 2 00000010Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  - Page 2 00000039Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  - Page 2 00000037

Here is the Maria save file for future testing http://www.mediafire.com/download/xi47muxufqg3klh/DRACULAX_03.zip

Last edited by nathan7878 on Fri 18 Jul 2014, 12:53; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch    Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 08:56

I did some testing with Thiaguin's save file http://www.mediafire.com/download/p4da0g4d8j9h1y6/DRACULA_X_9.binH

He reached the Matrix Area by shifting the 2nd inverted tower... 1 shift before the game crashes, if you exit the
tower, instead of free falling like when exiting the 1st tower, you free fall but through a maze of invisible blocks.

You can try to navigate through the blocks to keep free falling, but most of the time you get struck and then become
unable to move at all.

So I decide to do some testing with Cheat Engine to see what is down at the bottom of the free fall, and I found pretty
much all same Matrix Stats Glitches as the 1st inverted tower.

So there is no point in trying to navigate through the maze of invisible blocks to get down there...
I can only assume that if some one was to shift the 3rd tower all the way down to the Matrix Area,
they would find the same glitches as the other 2 towers... so basically it would be a wast of time  Sad
Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  - Page 2 2013-011 lol!
Back to top Go down
thiaguin
Veterano 1
Veterano 1

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2014-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch    Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 15:35

what a pity that do not have anything new :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch    Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2