Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

http://sotn.heliohost.org/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Speedrun Any% Luck Mode (Save Corruption) [Replay]

Go down 
+3
pirate_sephiroth
paulo1179
nathan7878
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Pale-Dim
Amador 3
Amador 3

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Speedrun Any% Luck Mode (Save Corruption) [Replay]  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speedrun Any% Luck Mode (Save Corruption) [Replay]    Speedrun Any% Luck Mode (Save Corruption) [Replay]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2015, 20:31

I think the teleporter does a reset type glitch. where it jumbles the map and gives items in your inventory. I have not played with it but i think it involves the axlord armor? to escape the teleport lock. I am just throwing idea's out Smile
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

Number of posts : 1221
Registration date : 2012-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Speedrun Any% Luck Mode (Save Corruption) [Replay]    Speedrun Any% Luck Mode (Save Corruption) [Replay]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2015, 12:54

Hmmm, okay I will do some testing... I found out you can also save corrupt like this...
Back to top Go down
Pale-Dim
Amador 3
Amador 3

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Speedrun Any% Luck Mode (Save Corruption) [Replay]    Speedrun Any% Luck Mode (Save Corruption) [Replay]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2015, 23:31

wow, off a game copy. nice thinking. so we should have a sub 4 minute run soon. hahaha
Back to top Go down
paulo1179
Administrador
Administrador

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Speedrun Any% Luck Mode (Save Corruption) [Replay]    Speedrun Any% Luck Mode (Save Corruption) [Replay]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2015, 23:41

nathan7878 wrote:
Paul, didn't you say once you saw a video where someone did a (save type) corruption using the teleporter in between the regular and inverted castle?

Someone posted it on gamefaqs years ago... he did not posted a video.

Pale-Dim is right. All you need to do is change the position of the items and equip and unequip the axelord armor several times while teleporting. You don't need to walk. I think that I did it once (results: glitched the map without giving new items).

https://castlevania.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speedrun Any% Luck Mode (Save Corruption) [Replay]    Speedrun Any% Luck Mode (Save Corruption) [Replay]  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Speedrun Any% Luck Mode (Save Corruption) [Replay]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4