Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

http://sotn.heliohost.org/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PSX SOS Glitches-Programmers,Bloodlines,3rd Marble,Max Map

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

Number of posts : 1221
Registration date : 2012-09-16

PSX SOS Glitches-Programmers,Bloodlines,3rd Marble,Max Map - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSX SOS Glitches-Programmers,Bloodlines,3rd Marble,Max Map   PSX SOS Glitches-Programmers,Bloodlines,3rd Marble,Max Map - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2015, 13:07

The video is easier to understand if you pause while reading the text and then proceed... if you want me to explain
anything in greater detail, let me know... but the video should clear up the basics about how SOS works.

someolddude wrote:
If you can do it for the USA version, so people with the rom around can try, it would be even more brilliant Very Happy
I did not have a save file to do that, but doing it on the US version is the same except for 1 small detail, I tell in the
video what it is.

Pale-Dim wrote:

This is what i am seeing in the video's.  I'm sure others see the same sort of thing and are completely lost

load game,  go to librarian room,  Open menu,  move stuff around,  move stuff around, sort items menu (bugged), create bugged items,  move them around, sort items,  move items,  move items, move items, sort items,  move items, move items,  loads programmers room..... WTF
lol! I totally understand, I felt the same before I learned from Sockfolder's videos, which still took me along time.

Oh, and watch the video on Youtube's page not this one, the video will look way better.
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: PSX SOS Glitches-Programmers,Bloodlines,3rd Marble,Max Map   PSX SOS Glitches-Programmers,Bloodlines,3rd Marble,Max Map - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2015, 19:35

someolddude wrote:
A shame the annotations (which are a little off in the memory zone, may confuse ppl)
The very small annotation rectangles that highlight numbers are a little off because the editing program would not let me
make them any smaller.
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: PSX SOS Glitches-Programmers,Bloodlines,3rd Marble,Max Map   PSX SOS Glitches-Programmers,Bloodlines,3rd Marble,Max Map - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2015, 20:15

I don't have the time to do that now, since that type of editing can take hours... but maybe in the future cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSX SOS Glitches-Programmers,Bloodlines,3rd Marble,Max Map   PSX SOS Glitches-Programmers,Bloodlines,3rd Marble,Max Map - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PSX SOS Glitches-Programmers,Bloodlines,3rd Marble,Max Map
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2