Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

http://sotn.heliohost.org/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Castlevania PS4 Total Control

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

Number of posts : 1221
Registration date : 2012-09-16

Castlevania PS4 Total Control  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castlevania PS4 Total Control    Castlevania PS4 Total Control  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Nov 2019, 23:59

https://soundcloud.com/mr_mase/preach-to-the-choir

affraid I love you going to send you  a ps3 and camera cherry \

going to swap my ps4 for some ps3sssssss

but for real ... take a break on ps 4 .... we need to do the final ace cheers cheers  psn might shut down
ps3 download on games.....
Back to top Go down
NITM-T
Veterano 3
Veterano 3
NITM-T

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2013-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania PS4 Total Control    Castlevania PS4 Total Control  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Nov 2019, 01:46

It's been a while that I did some ACE. As I told you before, I was trying to do something in PS Valkyrie Profile which GEG there's also from SG. But, I left that idea. Y'know, was only possible to me in SotN thanks to you, thanks to your hard work on those tutorials in order to achieve such result.

Hahaha, you still have that idea to send that PS3, huh? Forget about it, m'friend. As I told you, we're talking about a console not some CD or DVD. Besides, my family wouldn't get it all how the fuck I was able to purchase that thing without ever leaving home. They also wouldn't believe that a friend of mine sent me from other country, hahaha. That'd be funny. I really appreciate your kindness my dear friend, but, I can't. I'm sorry.

But, hey, you did already. You showed us that's possible on real consoles. Other games that has the same glitch worked fine on real consoles out there, too. And I'm glad 'cause I was able to make it on PS version. It was by an emulator, but, I did. Also, you said that glitch don't work on real PS, but is possible for certain emulators and shit.

Shut it down, huh? That's funny 'cause I always come late in every technology stuff, heh. People already beated all those PS3 and several PS4 games and I'm still playing SNES and PS here, hahaha. I wish I'd play those Crash remakes, mainly, Crash Team Racing  Razz  Razz
Well, can't do a thing. A no-life guy like me can't say much about it. Some JRPGs were released for PC from there. Just need a good PC. I got one which I'd play Bloodstained: RotN, but in low shit setup or something. Need more "upgrades", heh. And about SotN, the one from PS is my fav. I play those other version, but, I don't dedicate myself that much to them...

I stopped watching that anime. For me, the story over with Cell. No offense, but I've my own reasons about it. Just like anyone has their point of view for everything.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCnIn62GVeVaqfHHGBMNqkA
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania PS4 Total Control    Castlevania PS4 Total Control  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Nov 2019, 01:30

NITM-T wrote:
Hahaha, you still have that idea to send that PS3, huh? Forget about it, m'friend. As I told you, we're talking about a console not some CD or DVD. Besides, my family wouldn't get it all how the fuck I was able to purchase that thing without ever leaving home. They also wouldn't believe that a friend of mine sent me from other country, hahaha. That'd be funny. I really appreciate your kindness my dear friend, but, I can't. I'm sorry.

dude i want someone to race ... you are the only one that could do it afro

bro ps 3 here in usa like cheap...

i would be my dream to see this you do this shit....  :alien

so my next thing is this....

Back to top Go down
NITM-T
Veterano 3
Veterano 3
NITM-T

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2013-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania PS4 Total Control    Castlevania PS4 Total Control  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Nov 2019, 02:46

Hahaha, I hope that day come to us, buddy. But how about Cosmos? He also did that on PS2. You'd play with him for now, then the 3 of us could do it after.
Man, you live in the country chosen by God (my opinion), so all the shit I wish to buy is there and Japan. It really make me sad when I look the prices here... Check it out:

Castlevania PS4 Total Control  - Page 2 Untitl22

Right now Dollar's 4.20 Reais in my country. So, an example, if a PS3 is about $200 or less, the thing here'd be that much you see there: R$839,08. And I don't really pay attetion to those things, but still have taxes or something and that "customs", "customhouse" "werehouse"... that place where stuff you buy from other coutries stays there till they let them to you. Sorry, but typing English really isn't my best... Besides these, I'd have to buy 2 'cause one'd stay "original" for PSN and the other "pirate" or whatever I'd type this (sigh). Because original games here're also a pain in the fucking ass. One of my friend is buying stuff from China. Prices're better, so it's just about the time to wait the thing(s) comes to our hands.
Well, if SONY don't shut the thing down and I get a full time job instead freelances, I'll realize your dream I love you

Indeed. That new route will save us a good time. Too bad don't work for PS emulators (not about Bizhawk) to me to get some training 'cause we can see the hexs rolling which, become easy to stop in one of them, so, I'd need test my time to do it right. And if the ACE becomes smaller and smaller, that'd save me lots of patience, heh.

Keep it up, bro. You really know your stuff! I'm glad I've met you to learn all those things you did and other you'll do \m/.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCnIn62GVeVaqfHHGBMNqkA
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania PS4 Total Control    Castlevania PS4 Total Control  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Dec 2019, 05:01

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania PS4 Total Control    Castlevania PS4 Total Control  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castlevania PS4 Total Control
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2