Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

http://sotn.heliohost.org/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development

Go down 
+2
NITM-T
nathan7878
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

Number of posts : 1221
Registration date : 2012-09-16

Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  Empty
PostSubject: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2015, 10:57

I wanted to re-post this here, because it may become relevant to Xbox Live Total Control
nathan7878 wrote:
Pale, Paulo, Jack... this will make you happy Razz
I finally found the memory area that controls the Infinity Glitch... it is located at around 80073060 in the games memory.
Now that I can see where the glitch is occurring in the memory, I will try to fully learn what is causing it,
then maybe it could be replicated on Xbox.

Very similar graphic glitches to Outofthegamers video...
paulo1179 wrote:
It's like richter special mode history (lots of techs with useless steps), hahaha Mad

I'm curious about your results.
Pale-Dim wrote:
The issue with infinity glitch is that different versions have different method to activate it.  if there was a true method found that works easier or even on all versions that would be helpful.  Also if you figure out what causes it then its possible it may be activated elsewhere.

Here is my data.  If you can fill in anything i am missing that would be apprecited.

Infinity FAQ
NITM-T wrote:
Yeah with this maybe you can find for Saturn and PSP versions too, Nathan!

Last edited by nathan7878 on Mon 28 Mar 2016, 01:03; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2015, 08:14

So I thought that the save glitch did not work on PSN, but ZX497 confirmed that this video was done on the PSN version on a PSPgo...

So I assume the save glitch can be done on the PSN versions using PS3 and PSvita also, if anyone has one of these systems and can
confirm it, that would help... if it is true that the save glitch works on them, it would mean Total Control on PSN can be done,
and we can check that off the list.

As far as the Xbox Live version goes it seems to be a strong consensus that the save glitch does not work.

There is a Xbox 360 emulator (Xenia) being developed and it is starting to be able to play 2D games...

So emulation of the Xbox Live version on SOTN may soon be possible, and then I could see if sinking under the map
to gain Total Control like we did on PSP and Saturn would work.

Lastly the infinity glitch, as far as we know has not been done on the Xbox Live version on SOTN, but the Xbox
Live version does still have a similar sprite overflow defect in the coding,
so the infinity glitch may still be possible we just have not found a way to make it work...

and if we could figure out how the infinity glitch works, then maybe we could find a way to use it for Total Control on the Xbox Live version...
so that is why I was looking in to it, if I figure anything out more about the ifinity glitch, I will be sure to post it.
Back to top Go down
NITM-T
Veterano 3
Veterano 3
NITM-T

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2013-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2015, 19:59

Wow that Save Glitch are cool! I only get these results with Game Shark on PlayStation version.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCnIn62GVeVaqfHHGBMNqkA
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  Icon_minitimeMon 29 Feb 2016, 08:05

Just saw that we have are first screen shot of SOTN running slow on Xenia/Xbox 360 Emulator I love you
https://github.com/xenia-project/game-compatibility/issues/127
I will see if I can get it running on my laptop so I can start viewing the coding Twisted Evil
Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  F8058310
Back to top Go down
Pale-Dim
Amador 3
Amador 3

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  Icon_minitimeMon 29 Feb 2016, 10:49

the save glitch may not work on 360 version but maybe the castle teleporter variant does? i remember people were able to reset the map and reset the bosses using the teleporter between the castles.

have not watched this thread so i am a few months behind. do we have a trigger for infinity or just a memory spot?
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2016, 18:22

Yeah, I could never get that teleport map reset to work... but mainly I want to see what memory addresses are under the map
on Xbox, then we could just sink with HR's and corrupt those memory address... pretty much what we did on PSP, and Saturn.

I still don't 100 percent know what causes the infinity glitch on PS, but I am pretty sure I know where the glitch is
happening in the coding...
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2016, 00:59

My pal let me use his PS3, and I did some testing... Total Control Achieved on PSN/PS3
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  Icon_minitimeSat 02 Apr 2016, 16:22

My original dream finally came true... thanks guys, for all your help over the years I love you
Back to top Go down
paulo1179
Administrador
Administrador

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  Icon_minitimeSun 03 Apr 2016, 03:07

Not bad... but It's still a hack. Our dream is do that without save hacks/corruptions. Weird this kind of trick on ps3! Shocked

https://castlevania.darkbb.com
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  Icon_minitimeSun 03 Apr 2016, 12:10

Yeah, would be better if it could be done without save corruption... but I'll take what I can get Wink
Back to top Go down
Pale-Dim
Amador 3
Amador 3

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  Icon_minitimeSun 03 Apr 2016, 13:12

It is nice it can be done without a 3rd party device. It is progress for sure. You had tested i think that there is no link from any other part of the map to that specific load spot. Like before you had found loading spots to the walk in sequence and the richter/dracula battle.

I think our only chance to make it there is to somehow confuse the game so that it loads data for the programmers rooms instead of the next area when going through a cd load room. But this may not be possible without corruption (Total Control). We do have infinity that does weird stuff so you never know what else could be out there.

A couple more things may be worth checking

- have you found anything on the 2nd programmers rooms that is just a single room repeated but in the same spot?
- What about that crashing room on the right side wall of where maria gives you the holy glasses?

Back to top Go down
paulo1179
Administrador
Administrador

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  Icon_minitimeSun 03 Apr 2016, 23:53

Pale-Dim wrote:

- What about that crashing room on the right side wall of where maria gives you the holy glasses?

I think that crashing room is responsible for maria x alucard battle (saturn). It crashes because there's no battle on psx. Just a theory...

*There is no reachable load spot in that area on saturn.

nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2016, 12:41

Pale-Dim wrote:

- have you found anything on the 2nd programmers rooms that is just a single room repeated but in the same spot?

Yeah, the 2nd programmers room doesn't seem to have any loading areas near it, it's just that one room... technically it actually
is a piece of the 1st programmers room just very very far away from the main part LOL.

The crashing maria room thing is just too uncontrollable, I remember I found the place in the coding where the crash
was happening and basically the game just starts writing 1's infinitely into the games coding until it hits a certain area and
then crashes the game...

I'll see if I can get to the bloodlines room next.

Back to top Go down
paulo1179
Administrador
Administrador

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2016, 23:26

It is becoming hot! Cool Can you go through (between) the platforms on the 1x1 debug-room as bat?

Sometimes i think about the possibility of glitches build that kind of rooms (like 3rd marble gallery) and not did intencionally by programmers. Can you find them on game code? Did you find on the code that tool to select any level just pressing buttons on controller? This one needs a gs code to work.

Pale-Dim
Amador 3
Amador 3

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  Icon_minitimeThu 07 Apr 2016, 08:05

3rd marble gallery may have been intentional since it is part of the level select code.

but yes good idea to see if level select can be accessed via memory corruption. if possible it may be faster any% run to do memory corruption then level select to dracula and kill him
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  Icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2016, 18:41

paulo1179 wrote:
It is becoming hot! Cool  Can you go through (between) the platforms on the 1x1 debug-room as bat?
Sometimes i think about the possibility of glitches build that kind of rooms (like 3rd marble gallery) and not did intencionally by programmers. Can you find them on game code? Did you find on the code that tool to select any level just pressing buttons on controller? This one needs a gs code to work.  
You can fly through, I did a test that one time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqyj7DPtNRA
but I don't have the total control setup right to do it at this point No
and yeah the 2nd Programmers room and the 3rd Marble Gallery are intentional, they are in the coding list of areas in the game.
I have been trying to get to that level select thing that jack showed here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omDN8YOWQ8o&nohtml5
but I have not had any luck yet.

Pale-Dim wrote:
if possible it may be faster any% run to do memory corruption then level select to dracula and kill him
I am going to work on this next.

Rondo Room cat
Back to top Go down
Pale-Dim
Amador 3
Amador 3

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  Icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2016, 20:15

haha! Game over. That was awesome.

I watched the whole battle waiting for you to unleash the power of sire and it never happened.
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  Icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2016, 20:21

Pale-Dim wrote:
I watched the whole battle waiting for you to unleash the power of sire and it never happened.  
I actually did at 4:24 just hard to see with that lovely background...haha
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2016, 22:12

I had to use a modified version on this method,

but I can confirm that the credits warp can be done on ps3.
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  Icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2016, 15:38

You need a very good graphics card to run this, my laptop doesn't currently have the right card... but very cool to see
the progress of Xenia.

I am starting to learn mips r3000 which is the programming language (coding) of SOTN,
so I pretty much found a way to cut the ending part (the moving around the slots part) of the credits warp in half.
I am still working out the last details... but this is the video of the old method that
I posted on my youtube like a week ago, just going to put this here for documentation
purposes... the reset glitch only has to be done once, but I made a safety save and then
messed up on my first try during this test. Once I have everything worked out I will make
a tutorial that should work on PS1, PS2, PS3, PS Vita and PlayStation TV  
Back to top Go down
NITM-T
Veterano 3
Veterano 3
NITM-T

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2016, 05:52

Shit, that emulator did not even open on my PC! hahaha.

Hey, Nathan, I'm glad to have met you, man! Thanks to you and your amazing tutorials I could do the Game End Glitch Cool cheers
I must also thanks Jack by founded Fabricar Itens/Item Fabrication and sockfolder by SOS Glitch!
If you have some time, take a look at the video. I hope someday make a Speedrun too hehe. Thanks again!

Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2016, 18:05

NITM-T wrote:
Shit, that emulator did not even open on my PC! hahaha.
lol!
NITM-T wrote:

Hey, Nathan, I'm glad to have met you, man! Thanks to you and your amazing tutorials I could do the Game End Glitch Cool cheers
I must also thanks Jack by founded Fabricar Itens/Item Fabrication and sockfolder by SOS Glitch!
If you have some time, take a look at the video. I hope someday make a Speedrun too hehe. Thanks again!
All good buddy, glad you figured it out Wink

Here is the new code, almost the same as the other one just shortened...

and here is how do it even faster, you want to try and build as much of the code as you can during
the 23.25-23.50 seconds.

In your video you had really good notes, can you post them here when you are done I love you
Back to top Go down
NITM-T
Veterano 3
Veterano 3
NITM-T

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2016, 23:33

lol! Thanks, bro! Man, i'ts too much commands lolol I was trying to do this a long time, but finally I do.
Cool! You keep overcoming limits now you bring us a new shortcut. Nice see this!

I posted the link with my txt file on the video description and I think I'll do the same here because I don't know how post faqs and such, but I can also post the whole thing here, but it is in Portuguese, you know? But the word is easy, so you can use the Google translate to understand it.

I'll study your new Arbitrary Code here and see the results because something crazy happened to me today! (I think, maybe it's just a variation).
Have you do this Glitch and you got the GC Ending and instead you see the Best Ending you see the Save Richter scene and then, the Ending Theme? Man, maybe I'm talk bullshit right now, but I got a vision, a vision where we can find the 5th Ending, the caceled Ending without GameShark just with the Glitch End Glitch! If we can get another game scenes, we can find it too like you find the 2nd Programmers Room, 3rd Marble Gallery and Final Stage: Bloodlines! Will be fucking cool if that were possible cyclops cyclops cyclops
I've test this Glitch on all my emulators and this thiing happens on the ePSXe v1.9 after 43 to 45 seconds because this Glitch crash so much in this emulator with me and there is no way to me see how memory goes on it like I do on the PSXfin v1.13_2. So I've trying several seconds until I get the right time and then, that happened! Also, I do that playing on Replay & Luck Modes because I'm trying to do a Speedrun like I say before.

Last edited by NITM-T on Tue 03 May 2016, 23:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NITM-T
Veterano 3
Veterano 3
NITM-T

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2016, 23:42

Here, the download of my txt file:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/miu1e58r3865m7g/Castlevania_SOTN_Game_End_Glitch.txt
(Maybe you find Portuguese errors Embarassed ), but Google translate can help you with that.

And here, the whole thing:

| Castlevania: Symphony of the Night |
| Game End Glitch - New Game / Normal Mode |
| Por NITM-T |

Special Thanks: jackobones - Fabricar Itens / Item Fabrication
sockfolder - Swap Overflow Shenanigans (SOS Glitch)
nathan7878 - Vários tutoriais sobre Item Fabrication, SOS Glitch e Game End Glitch

(Memory code: 1007870 - Emulador PSXfin 1.13_2)

=====================
1ª Parte
=====================

OBS: Os Memory Cards precisam estar formatados.

-Final Stage: Bloodlines-
Derrote Dracula na forma de ganhar um Heart Refresh.

-Entrance-
Não pegue gold nem itens, mas pode pegar corações.
Pode matar os 7 Wargs, mas não mate os Zombies.

Faça o Keep Alucard's Equipment de preferência com o Heart Refresh pois é
obrigatório usá-lo ou o jogo irá travar depois. Use-o na mão direita.
Após fazer escapar de Death, equipe de volta a Alucard Sword e aperte:
↓, [], ↓, ←, X, 3x-/\.
Passe por Death, pegue a Short Sword, o Red Rust e faça o Save Glitch with Hard Reset.
Nesse Glitch você não poderá ganhar LV apenas deixar a tela do menu escura
resultando no Perfect Save Glitch.

Ao carregar o jogo, configure os botões se for preciso.
No menu Relics aperte 8x-↓, /\ e coloque o cursor em Equip.

=====================
2ª Parte
=====================

OBS: Segurar R1 até o fim e segurar L1 até o começo significa que R1 vai até o
último espaço do lado esquerdo e L1 vai até a Empty Hand.
Esse dois comandos serão referidos assim: R1-fim, L1-começo.

Mate os Bone Scimitar e fique de frente com o Red Rust.
Desequipe a Alucard Sword abaixo da Short Sword e o Alucard Shiled abaixo do Red Rust.
Equipe o Red Rust na mão esquerda.
Selecione a Alucard Sword, ↓, X.
Selecione a Short Sword, 8x-R1, 4x-↓, ←, X.
R1-fim, ↑, [], L1-começo, ↓, X, →, [], R1-fim, ↑, →, X.
5x-L1, 2x-↑, [], L1-começo, Alucard Shield.
Selecione a Alucard Sword, 5x-R1, 2x-↓, ←, X.
3x-R1, 4x-↑, [], L1-começo, 3x-↓, X, →, [], 10x-R1, 3x-↓, ←, X.
↑, [], L1-começo, 4x-↓, →, X, ←, [], 3x-↓, →, X.
4x-R1, ↓, [], ←, ↑, X, R1-fim, 2x-↑, [], 3x-↑, →, X.
Aperte /\, [] para a seleção de itens, X (primeira opção), 3x-/\.

**********************************************************************************
| Pegue o Red Rust para ganhar um Item Bug (Head). Esse item faz com que Alucard |
| receba 0 GUARD em quase todos os inimigos e recupera o HP com fogo! |
| Esse item só não proteje contra armas com lâminas, espinhos, curse e stone. |
**********************************************************************************

=====================
3ª Parte
=====================

Fique de frente a Short Sword.

OBS: E-item e D-item significão: Equipe o Item Bug e Desequipe o Item Bug em Head.
Isso também valerá para outros itens que serão equipados e desequipados.

E-item, aperte X na mão esquerda, →, [], 5x-↓, ←, 2x-↓, X.
D-item, aperte X na mão esquerda, [], 2x-↑, X.
E-item, aperte X na mão esquerda, ↑, [], 3x-↓, X.
D-item, aperte X na mão esquerda, [], 4x-↑, X.
E-item, aperte X na mão esquerda, ↑, [], 5x-↓, X.
D-item, aperte X na mão esquerda, [], 6x-↑, X.
E-item, aperte X na mão esquerda, →, [], 5x-↓, ←, ↓, X.
D-item, aperte X na mão esquerda, [], 2x-↑, →, X.
E-item, aperte X na mão esquerda, ↑, [], ←, 3x-↓, X.
D-item, aperte X na mão esquerda, [], 4x-↑, →, X.
E-item, aperte X na mão esquerda, ↑, E-Short Sword, [], 4x-↓, ←, ↓, X.
D-item, aperte X na mão esquerda, L1, ↑, →, D-Short S., E-Short S., [], 6x-↓, X,
[], ←, ↓, X, E-item, 3x-/\.

| Pegue a Short Sword para ganhar um Library Card (Left Hand) |
| e outro Item Bug (Armor). Essa armadura não tem efeitos. |

=====================
4ª Parte
=====================

Em Armor aperte →, R1, 3x-↓, X para equipar o Item Bug.
Aperte X na mão esquerda, →, [], L1, ←, X, D-Library C., E-Library C, [], 6x-↓, X.
E-item (já está equipado, mas equipe de novo).
Aperte X na mão esquerda, ↓, [], L1, ↑, X, D-Library C., E-Library C.
Apareceu um Opal no lugar do Item Bug (Armor).
Desequipe ele acima do Item Bug (Armor) e aperte 3x-/\.
Agora, aperte () para usar o Library Card.

=====================
5ª Parte
=====================

-Long Library-
Aperte X na mão esquerda, ↑, →, E-Short S., [], 6x-↓, ←, ↓, X, D-item, 3x-/\.

Venda o Opal e compre um Antivenom.

Aperte X na mão direita, L1, ↑, →, E-Antivenom, [], 6x-↓, ←, ↓, X.
↓, →, [], L1, 2x-↑, X, ←, ↓, [], R1, 2x-↓, X, →, [], L1, 2x-↑, X.
Agora, desequipe e equipe o Item Bug (Head) 15 vezes
(já está desequipado, mas aperte X no espaço vazio e depois):
E, D, E, D, E, D, E, D, E, D, E, D, E, D, E.
Equipe o Dragon Helm e aperte 3x-/\.

Compre um Antivenom.
Apareceu uma Bastard Sword (Right Hand). Equipe o Antivenom na mão direita: ↑, X.
Ao equipar o item, a música irá travar em um único tom (isso tem que acontecer),
então aperte 3x-/\ e compre outro Antivenom.

Apareceu um Moon Rod (Right Hand).
Equipe a Bastard Sword na mão direita e desequipe a Short Sword abaixo do Moon Rod.
Isso fará o tom parar e nesse mesmo momento, espere 23 à 24 segundos.
Enquanto isso, coloque o cursor na mão direita e
após o tempo passar, equipe a Short Sword.

Selecione a Bastard Sword, ↑, X, selecione a Moon Rod, ←, 3x-↓, X, [], ↓, X.
Selecione o Red Rust, 2x-↓, X.
2x-↑, [], 5x-↑, Antivenom, ↓, →, [], R1, 2x-↓, ←, X.
2x-R1, 2x-↓, →, [], 3x-L1, 3x-↑, ←, X.
→, [], ↓, X, ←, [], 8x-R1, 3x-↑, X.
4x-L1, 2x-↑, →, [], 3x-L1, ↑, X, L1, →, [], 2x-↓, ←, X.
[], 8x-R1, 3x-↓, →, X, 3x-↓, ←, [], L1-começo, 5x-↓, →, X.
Selecione o Antivenom, R1, 2x-↓, X, L1, 2x-↑, [], R1-fim, 4x-↑, →, X.
3x-↓, [], 13x-L1, ←, 2x-↓, X.
↑, →, [], 5x-R1, ↓, X, L1, 3x-↑, [], 4x-L1, 3x-↓, X.
Selecione o Red Rust, R1-fim, ↑, X, ↓, [], 13x-L1, 3x-↓, X.
↑, →, [], 7x-R1, ↑, X, 3x-R1, ↓, ←, [], 10x-L1, 2x-↓, X.
↑, →, [], 3x-↓, X, ↑, ←, [], 4x-R1, →, X, 3x-↓, [], 4x-L1, 3x-↑, X.
←, ↓, [], 4x-R1, →, X, 6x-↓, ←, [], 4x-L1, 5x-↑, →, ↑, X.
←, ↓, [], 2x-↓, X, 2x-↑, →, [], ↓, X, ↑, ←, [], 3x-R1, ↓, X.
R1, 3x-↓, →, [], 4x-L1, 4x-↑, X, 2x-↓, [], 4x-↓, X.
←, [], 3x-↑, X, →, [], 4x-↓, X, ←, [], 3x-↑, X, /\, /\.

Abra o menu das Relics.
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2016, 14:24

Yeah, to do the credits warp/game end glitch the emulator needs to be very accurate or the arbitrary code will not execute the right way.
That's why I only test with bizhawk or psxfin 1.13 ... or if you mess up on the code this is what can happen.
5th ending scratch I always forget how many ending there are, sometime I'll check and see if there is any extra stuff
unless you find it first.

malachi84 posted this on WBW, Interesting...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next