Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

http://sotn.heliohost.org/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sotn moblie glitching and hacking

Go down 
+2
paulo1179
nathan7878
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

Number of posts : 1221
Registration date : 2012-09-16

Sotn moblie glitching and hacking Empty
PostSubject: Sotn moblie glitching and hacking   Sotn moblie glitching and hacking Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar 2020, 18:02

Been reading all the post... I post some videos soon... alien. Found a way to attach cheat engine to the game on real cell phone...

Paul if you running app on emulator try cheat engine.... See if i works.. .this will help me afro
Back to top Go down
paulo1179
Administrador
Administrador

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Sotn moblie glitching and hacking   Sotn moblie glitching and hacking Icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar 2020, 22:28

I dont play this version. They are emulating it. I think you can do too. Easier to test tricks and cheat engine codes.

https://castlevania.darkbb.com
pirate_sephiroth
Amador 2
Amador 2

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Sotn moblie glitching and hacking   Sotn moblie glitching and hacking Icon_minitimeSun 12 Apr 2020, 06:01

It doesn't look like emulation.
It looks like a port of the original engine, similar to the Xbox or PS3 versions.
It should have its own quirks.
Back to top Go down
paulo1179
Administrador
Administrador

PostSubject: Re: Sotn moblie glitching and hacking   Sotn moblie glitching and hacking Icon_minitimeSun 12 Apr 2020, 21:52

pirate_sephiroth wrote:
It doesn't look like emulation.

I was talking about what our members are doing. They are playing it using an emulator (BlueStacks ver. 4.160.10.1119). Testing things with tools is easier.

nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Sotn moblie glitching and hacking   Sotn moblie glitching and hacking Icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2020, 23:11

Just bought ps3.... albino

:bba:cat: cat Twisted Evil alien I love you Rolling Eyes
.lll:

tongue confused sunny sunny

Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Sotn moblie glitching and hacking   Sotn moblie glitching and hacking Icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2020, 23:19

Been working on moblie... But we some old school Ace lol!
Back to top Go down
pirate_sephiroth
Amador 2
Amador 2

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Sotn moblie glitching and hacking   Sotn moblie glitching and hacking Icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr 2020, 07:40

I took a look at the files and I'd guess it's a port of the PSP game, with a few changes.
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Sotn moblie glitching and hacking   Sotn moblie glitching and hacking Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2020, 21:07

Been traing hard
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Sotn moblie glitching and hacking   Sotn moblie glitching and hacking Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2020, 21:19

So sotn mobile is psp based..

Been play on my phone...

We go for totAl control... Video next
Back to top Go down
NITM-T
Veterano 3
Veterano 3
NITM-T

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2013-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Sotn moblie glitching and hacking   Sotn moblie glitching and hacking Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2020, 01:25

Yeah, it's just another PSP port, but with less glitches from there, heh.

Wow, dude, you got that already? Amazing!

I was wondering, this player X_MaVeRiCk_X, he showed Richter in "Alucard's castle", but how he did that actually?
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/worldbeyondwalls/viewtopic.php?p=3460#p3460

Is that an exclusive glitch for smartphones? It does matter if is Android or iOS? How about Maria? Has him tried on PSP? We can do that on PS versions, but through Save Glitch.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCnIn62GVeVaqfHHGBMNqkA
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Sotn moblie glitching and hacking   Sotn moblie glitching and hacking Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2020, 22:37

Working on the total control afro

Im using stream lab to record

These phone controller suck

Need to find the best way to chain I love you heart refresher
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Sotn moblie glitching and hacking   Sotn moblie glitching and hacking Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2020, 22:41

Im not using any hacking software

Getting money for duplucator

Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Sotn moblie glitching and hacking   Sotn moblie glitching and hacking Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2020, 21:57

Kkkkkk

That save state thing they put in the game breaks it

Just save state and use s1r lol!

Last edited by nathan7878 on Sun 07 Jun 2020, 22:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Sotn moblie glitching and hacking   Sotn moblie glitching and hacking Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2020, 22:13

The coding is under the map...if we cant sink the
Use sr1

quote="nathan7878"]So with in the last couple of months, the PPSSPP emulator http://www.ppsspp.org/ was finally tweaked so that it can
load Castlevania SOTN from the Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles ISO... previously, SOTN would not load... which sucked
because the PPSSPP emulator is the best/fastest PSP emulator available, and pretty much trying to use any other PSP
emulator to try and play Castlevania SOTN was nearly impossible because of there slow speeds and graphic glitches.

Thus, I only did minor testing before this point.... but thank god PPSSPP is fast and has very few graphic glitches Very Happy

Since luckily, S1R works on PSP, I decided to start testing to see if PSP had a Matrix Area and maybe even had
Matrix Stats Glitches... and I found that PSP in fact has both  cyclops

So here are some of the things I found down in the Matrix Area on PSP, I used the JAP Version of Castlevania
Dracula X Chronicles and Cheat Engine for the testing because I need to know what areas will crash the game
so they can be bypassed on a real attempt with out Cheat Engine using only S1R while in the 3 inverted bell tower.

These glitches are directly under the third bell tower... ( starting position/stats)
Sotn moblie glitching and hacking Uljm0510Sotn moblie glitching and hacking Uljm0511Sotn moblie glitching and hacking Uljm0523

First, glitch is Alucard's window color changes and a value raises higher than normally allowed by the game, this also allows you to keep
increasing the window color once it glitches...
Sotn moblie glitching and hacking Uljm0512Sotn moblie glitching and hacking Uljm0513

Second, one of the button selections glitches...
Sotn moblie glitching and hacking Uljm0514

Then 2 of the Joseph cloak color selections glitch to a value higher than normally allowed by the game, this also allows you to keep increasing
the cloak color once it glitches...
Sotn moblie glitching and hacking Uljm0515Sotn moblie glitching and hacking Uljm0516

Near the same spot we hit the Matrix area that increases your rooms number by just standing, we can see Alucard has gained nearly
2000 rooms in about 1 minute...
Sotn moblie glitching and hacking Uljm0517

Next, the accessory item selection list glitches and we are able to scroll up past the accessories, and are able to equip Cloaks and Head Gear
to accessory item spaces...
Sotn moblie glitching and hacking Uljm0521Sotn moblie glitching and hacking Uljm0522

Also, in the weapons selection list we are given the NOW MAKE, and duplicate items with some items increase to having 65.
Sotn moblie glitching and hacking Uljm0526Sotn moblie glitching and hacking Uljm0527

Then the Fairy 2 and Ghost Familiar's levels increase from 1 to 65...
Sotn moblie glitching and hacking Uljm0524Sotn moblie glitching and hacking Uljm0523

and lastly Alucard's STR, CON, INT and DEF glitch... not a improvement except the INT, but there are most likely more glitch areas to improve
the stats... also the game time has been raised from 7 to 71 hours.
Sotn moblie glitching and hacking Uljm0525Sotn moblie glitching and hacking Uljm0511

and the search continues Question[/quote]
Back to top Go down
paulo1179
Administrador
Administrador

PostSubject: Re: Sotn moblie glitching and hacking   Sotn moblie glitching and hacking Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2020, 22:42

Still a great finding. cheers

NITM-T
Veterano 3
Veterano 3
NITM-T

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2013-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Sotn moblie glitching and hacking   Sotn moblie glitching and hacking Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2020, 01:03

nathan7878 wrote:
Kkkkkk

That save state thing they put in the game breaks it

Just save state and use s1r lol!

So, that thing breaks like on USA PSP, but in a different way, huh? hahaha, that's why I love that game, all its versions I love you
Nicely done, bro!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCnIn62GVeVaqfHHGBMNqkA
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Sotn moblie glitching and hacking   Sotn moblie glitching and hacking Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2020, 01:28

Lol afro cheers alien alien
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Sotn moblie glitching and hacking   Sotn moblie glitching and hacking Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2020, 20:46

Need more life Apple
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Sotn moblie glitching and hacking   Sotn moblie glitching and hacking Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2020, 01:19

Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Sotn moblie glitching and hacking   Sotn moblie glitching and hacking Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2020, 17:41

(Kkkk

We can do this...all the hard work paying off

3 Brazilins made me lol... Getting ps3 controller for ace.... Corono virus fuck it up lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Sotn moblie glitching and hacking   Sotn moblie glitching and hacking Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2020, 18:27

Shit bout to get afro

cat

Bug you the king.... know you Asian  but  are  the team master alien

Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Sotn moblie glitching and hacking   Sotn moblie glitching and hacking Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2020, 21:14

Sr1 and library glitch

Some times second matter

I going to testn the library menu

I find the timing..

W3 see how good they program menu on phone
Back to top Go down
paulo1179
Administrador
Administrador

PostSubject: Re: Sotn moblie glitching and hacking   Sotn moblie glitching and hacking Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2020, 00:01

Saturn version rocks

Sotn moblie glitching and hacking 1853108341 I love you

nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Sotn moblie glitching and hacking   Sotn moblie glitching and hacking Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jun 2020, 01:17

When we get under map will have fun.....😎
Back to top Go down
overlordgaim

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2022-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Sotn moblie glitching and hacking   Sotn moblie glitching and hacking Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2022, 22:03

nathan7878 wrote:
Been reading all the post... I post some videos soon... alien.  Found a way to attach cheat engine to the game on real cell phone...      

Paul if you running app on emulator try cheat engine.... See if i works.. .this will help me afro

Take me a good while to land in here.
New guy here, and I have some progress in hacking the android/mobile version of the game.
It only requires hex editor and root explorer/explorer on play store.
Explorer is needed in order to copy the sotn.sav file in the data, which is located in /jp.konami.epjCastlevania2/
then use hex editor to edit it.
and put it back to where it was with the explorer.
here's my findings so far.
370~390 : value of key item(bat form etc.) 00-> 01 grant you the item
660~680:value of familiars exp and lvl
But it is whole lot complicated.
the lvl have to be assigned with a correct amount of exp, or else familiars will return to their original level when gain exp in game. Fortunately, giving the right amount of exp solve everything, but the coding is a bit tricky.
a familiar can only get 9899 exp at most
so it would be 26ab
but the tricky thing is the sav reverse the number as shown
so you should enter ab26
also for sword familiar please don't give him 26ab at once
it turns into a useable sword only trigger at level 50.
so for now 2 steps it, 1352 which inputting 5213
unless you know exactly which value is the sword familiar equipment 's value between address 390~490
address 480:value of the rings
address 390~490:value of all equipments?
01 or higher give you the item, you can type ff if you want, this will give you 255 of the item, but my suggestion is play safe and enter f0, because I don't know what would happen if item exceed 255 in the game.
This only works for slot 1 save. for other slots the location will be different. although I give up finding but I think the address must end with the digit above (370, 480, 660,etc.)
for character stat and lvl I give up because it is a pain in the night. there are many changes in the hex so I don't know which is the address of the stat.
also Maria mode and Richter mode is more hard to code
We need professionals here.
solving the stat hackong problem might just help me finish maria mode and richter mode
(yes I am a poor gamer pale no medicine for this 2 mode just make it so hard)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sotn moblie glitching and hacking   Sotn moblie glitching and hacking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sotn moblie glitching and hacking
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next