Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

http://sotn.heliohost.org/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sotn moblie glitching and hacking

Go down 
+2
paulo1179
nathan7878
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
overlordgaim

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2022-01-18

Sotn moblie glitching and hacking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sotn moblie glitching and hacking   Sotn moblie glitching and hacking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2022, 21:06

overlordgaim wrote:
nathan7878 wrote:
Been reading all the post... I post some videos soon... alien.  Found a way to attach cheat engine to the game on real cell phone...      

Paul if you running app on emulator try cheat engine.... See if i works.. .this will help me afro

Take me a good while to land in here.
New guy here, and I have some progress in hacking the android/mobile version of the game.
It only requires hex editor and root explorer/explorer on play store.
Explorer is needed in order to copy the sotn.sav file in the data, which is located in /jp.konami.epjCastlevania2/
then use hex editor to edit it.
and put it back to where it was with the explorer.
here's my findings so far.
370~390 : value of key item(bat form etc.) 00-> 01 grant you the item
660~680:value of familiars exp and lvl
But it is whole lot complicated.
the lvl have to be assigned with a correct amount of exp, or else familiars will return to their original level when gain exp in game. Fortunately, giving the right amount of exp solve everything, but the coding is a bit tricky.
a familiar can only get 9899 exp at most
so it would be 26ab
but the tricky thing is the sav reverse the number as shown
so you should enter ab26
also for sword familiar please don't give him 26ab at once
it turns into a useable sword only trigger at level 50.
so for now 2 steps it, 1352 which inputting 5213
unless you know exactly which value is the sword familiar equipment 's value between address 390~490
address 480:value of the rings
address 390~490:value of all equipments?
01 or higher give you the item, you can type ff if you want, this will give you 255 of the item, but my suggestion is play safe and enter f0, because I don't know what would happen if item exceed 255 in the game.
This only works for slot 1 save. for other slots the location will be different. although I give up finding but I think the address must end with the digit above (370, 480, 660,etc.)
for character stat and lvl I give up because it is a pain in the night. there are many changes in the hex so I don't know which is the address of the stat.
also Maria mode and Richter mode is more hard to code
We need professionals here.
solving the stat hackong problem might just help me finish maria mode and richter mode
(yes I am a poor gamer pale no medicine for this 2 mode just make it so hard)
Sotn moblie glitching and hacking - Page 2 Screen10
Sotn moblie glitching and hacking - Page 2 Screen11
Sotn moblie glitching and hacking - Page 2 Screen12
Back to top Go down
overlordgaim

PostSubject: Re: Sotn moblie glitching and hacking   Sotn moblie glitching and hacking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2022, 21:08

Sotn moblie glitching and hacking - Page 2 Screen13
Back to top Go down
paulo1179
Administrador
Administrador

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Sotn moblie glitching and hacking   Sotn moblie glitching and hacking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2022, 20:32

Welcome aboard Exclamation Hope you find interesting things with the tools. Nathan is really great with that.

https://castlevania.darkbb.com
overlordgaim

PostSubject: Re: Sotn moblie glitching and hacking   Sotn moblie glitching and hacking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2022, 20:52

paulo1179 wrote:
Welcome aboard Exclamation Hope you find interesting things with the tools. Nathan is really great with that.

Thanks, but for now no more findings. I hacked my sav good enough for the best gaming experience.
The problem about modding level and other characters stat is everything refilled to full when you save. Yes level changes can be detected but the hex changed too much.
Stat usually take up multiple hex so it's hard to local. If it work just like familiars it would be lot easier.
Back to top Go down
outofthegamer
Amador 1
Amador 1

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Sotn moblie glitching and hacking   Sotn moblie glitching and hacking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Dec 2022, 14:32

I'm confused. Is there a way to put gameshark codes into the android/iOs version of SotN on my phone? Or do you have to use the hex editor program?
Back to top Go down
paulo1179
Administrador
Administrador

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Sotn moblie glitching and hacking   Sotn moblie glitching and hacking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2022, 21:26

Looks like they have been using hex editor and emulator.

https://castlevania.darkbb.com
outofthegamer
Amador 1
Amador 1

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Sotn moblie glitching and hacking   Sotn moblie glitching and hacking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2022, 02:59

paulo1179 wrote:
Looks like they have been using hex editor and emulator.
Ok thank you! I've been doing some heavy glitching on the android version and it seems as though I can only get 2 (maybe 3) cave troll mist up rooms on this version. The cave troll goes up to the ceiling like normal and then disappears. If I try to move him left or right, he just keeps going up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sotn moblie glitching and hacking   Sotn moblie glitching and hacking - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sotn moblie glitching and hacking
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2