Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

http://sotn.heliohost.org/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2012-09-16

Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  Empty
PostSubject: Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch    Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  Icon_minitimeSat 10 Aug 2013, 05:25

Well, another Real glitch found on Saturn cheers No Action Replay codes.

paulo1179 wrote:

Dive kick + DHR on the blocked passageway.You'll fall through the left side of the tower. Wink
For some reason, I could not get the left passageway to let me fall through.

The reason I started the dive kick Heart Refresher chain from the top,
is because when I was trying to go through the right passageway, it kept pushing me into another
room when I started falling Evil or Very Mad

..and I had no idea that the floor would fall out like it did...I was like What The F#@k, but also like Hell Yeah lol! 

Oh WOW, just noticed that my Muramasa went from 93 Attack...to 999 Attack from the glitch...Crazy.

I will have to keep my eyes open for any other changes.

Last edited by nathan7878 on Fri 18 Jul 2014, 08:04; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
paulo1179
Administrador
Administrador

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch    Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  Icon_minitimeSat 10 Aug 2013, 19:57

I just love it! Now you know why i ever say that the saturn version rules! hahaha

The big fall is very funny, maybe you can find one on matrix 1 too?

There is a 3rd matrix room that no one reached yet. s4r on Royal Chapel (yes, 1st castle) is infinite too \o/
You'll probably reach the 1st matrix room effects again, but i cant say what will happen. Give it a try Wink

Do you know how to shift it? If not, ask me! Like a Star @ heaven 

https://castlevania.darkbb.com
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch    Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  Icon_minitimeSun 11 Aug 2013, 16:26

I agree, Saturn is ever my favorite too.

paulo1179 wrote:

...maybe you can find one on matrix 1 too?

There is a 3rd matrix room that no one reached yet. s4r on Royal Chapel (yes, 1st castle) is infinite too \o/
You'll probably reach the 1st matrix room effects again, but i cant say what will happen. Give it a try Wink
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing about Matrix room 1 and Matrix room 3 (Royal Chapel, 1st castle)...what is the best way
to S4R in Royal Chapel, 1st castle scratch 

Oh, and some more information I learned about the HMLM (HP, MP, LUCK & Muramasa) Glitch, If anyone ever tries to do it.

It is best to reach level 99 before performing the glitch...if you don't and gain a level after performing the glitch...your LUCK will go
from 4194403 back to 99 or whatever it was before you performed the glitch...but HP, MP and Muramasa will stay glitched...

and if you pick up a LMU after performing the glitch, you HP will go to 9999.

Last edited by nathan7878 on Tue 13 Aug 2013, 05:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
paulo1179
Administrador
Administrador

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch    Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  Icon_minitimeMon 12 Aug 2013, 22:32

I did some tests and a movie. Check it!!

*I never reached 999 atk with this trick... Sad

nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch    Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  Icon_minitimeTue 13 Aug 2013, 01:20

incrível cheers

I did some testing with the Muramasa and I think the reason it is not glitching to 999 ATK, has something
to do with the Rooms number, which seems kinda strange.

You were right though, the first save state I gave you, the glitch was not working...
but it seems to work every time with this new save state that has a little bit higher rooms number...
only don't have the Muramasa equipped when you are falling...it seems to freeze the game.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/f05rqr70v5famtq/DRACULA_X_8.bin

Let me know if it works for you...

I am going to go head and upload these files to help people with future testing...

Matrix Room 1 save state, 1xHR Shift from crashing...after shifting, if you open and close your menu the game will crash...at the bottom
of your SSF screen there will be a message that says (Drive Door Open)
I did a little testing for anything strange...but didn't find much.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/5ngc7o58zvoybu1/DRACULA_X_7.bin
(and remember for the save sate to work you must be using SSF beta R4...with no bios equipped)
Put the file here...SSF folder-SateSave folder-Saturn folder.

Matrix Room 2 save state, 1 Shift from crashing...this is the one I already posted on the other topic.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/x9hsv9h6612hrc3/DRACULA_X_9.bin
Put the file here...SSF folder-SateSave folder-Saturn folder.

Completed luck skip death save file...posting this one just because SOTN SSF save files are hard as hell to find.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/uzbchrr7jrrod94/DRACULAX_02.bin
Put the file here...SSF folder-Backup folder-InternalBackup folder.

Max Map, Max Game Percentage, and the HP, MP, LUCK, Muramasa & BEAT Glitch at Lv 70 save file.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/bcv89wuasvzyq1v/DRACULAX_03.bin
Back to top Go down
paulo1179
Administrador
Administrador

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch    Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 21:32

nathan7878 wrote:

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing about Matrix room 1 and Matrix room 3 (Royal Chapel, 1st castle)...what is the best way
to S4R in Royal Chapel, 1st castle scratch 
Okay, you can shift all 3 towers on the first castle (royal chapel). Do a slide + HRs on the corridor to the left. You need to complete 6 rooms and then do more 4 HRs on the passage. You can complete 4 rooms, but sometimes it will fail. So...Do 6 Wink

*This save file worked the 999 atk glitch. GREAT! \o/.

nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch    Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  Icon_minitimeFri 16 Aug 2013, 00:05

Awesome...

I am so excited that we now have a infinite type glitch on Saturn and PSX.

Now we just have to find a way to finish whiting out the map on PSX affraid
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch    Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  Icon_minitimeSat 07 Sep 2013, 01:56

OK, I made a mistake...so you can save after teleporting Alucard to Richter's Castle, and the Alucard file will
turn into a Richter file with the special outfit Wink...I don't know why it was corrupting the save file the first times
I tried to save, but now it works fine.

I used the HP, MP, LUCK, Muramasa & BEAT glitch on the file before teleporting and saving, but
Richter does not seem to be that much stronger...I will get super strong critical hits from time to time though.

But what is awesome is having a max white map and max game percentage with Richter, here is a video and the save file
for future testing...

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dd5x59g78y7ita1/DRACULAX_05.bin
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch    Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 02:48

paulo1179 wrote:
Okay, you can shift all 3 towers on the first castle (royal chapel). Do a slide + HRs on the corridor to the left. You need to complete 6 rooms and then do more 4 HRs on the passage. You can complete 4 rooms, but sometimes it will fail. So...Do 6 Wink
Are there any other areas that you can S4R in the Inverted Castle besides tower 1 scratch...well, that we know of so far.
Back to top Go down
Pale-Dim
Amador 3
Amador 3

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch    Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  Icon_minitimeMon 23 Sep 2013, 00:59

all 3 towers can be shifted. But sadly only 1 room over.
Back to top Go down
paulo1179
Administrador
Administrador

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch    Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  Icon_minitimeMon 23 Sep 2013, 21:55

nathan7878 wrote:
Are there any other areas that you can S4R in the Inverted Castle besides tower 1 scratch...well, that we know of so far.
From left:

1st tower: can be shifted once (slide + [left] through save point passage - does not work every time so be patient! - OR go to the external area then DKDHR on the left side of the save point room, like we do on psx version);

2nd tower: does not shifts. You can not shift it with HRs. Maybe with death tech....can you test?

3rd tower: infinite s4r + matrix room \o/

nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch    Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  Icon_minitimeTue 03 Dec 2013, 01:45

Another effect of the Saturn HP, MP, LUCK, Muramasa & BEAT Matrix Room Glitch...

That I have not realized until now is...

If you open your Fairy 1 card, and attack a enemy after performing the Glitch, your fairy's level will instantly go to 99,
this also works with the Demon 2 card,

My sword card was already at 99...

Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  00000011

nathan7878 wrote:

I used the HP, MP, LUCK, Muramasa & BEAT glitch on the file before teleporting and saving, but
Richter does not seem to be that much stronger...I will get super strong critical hits from time to time though.
When the Glitch is saved on the Richter file or a Alucard file you do actually have super high hp... but for some
reason if the hit you receive to Richter or Alucard is over 75 ish damage... you will lose incredible amount of health... if not, then the
damage will effect you normally.

Last edited by nathan7878 on Tue 03 Dec 2013, 21:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
paulo1179
Administrador
Administrador

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch    Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  Icon_minitimeTue 03 Dec 2013, 20:22

This is cool! We need to record a new vid showing muramasa's att and familiar level glitch, huh?

nathan7878 wrote:
When the Glitch is saved on the Richter file or a Alucard file you do actually have super high hp... but for some
reason if the hit you receive to Richter or Alucard is over 75 ish damage... you will lose incredible amount of health... if not, then the
damage will effect you normally.
Must be a glitch with DEF. Its weird because it happens with alucard.

nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch    Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  Icon_minitimeThu 05 Dec 2013, 14:07

paulo1179 wrote:
This is cool! We need to record a new vid showing muramasa's att and familiar level glitch, huh?
yeah, you want to do it... or do you want me to scratch

... and have we ever got these areas to shift on Saturn scratch 

Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  00000012

Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  00000013

These first 2 areas seem to act similar to the Castle keep and Inverted Confession Room.

or these...

Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  00000014

Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  00000015
Back to top Go down
paulo1179
Administrador
Administrador

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch    Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  Icon_minitimeThu 05 Dec 2013, 18:45

I recorded the first part.. it's nathan's time to do a new movie Razz 

Those areas (pics) - I never shifted BUT there are lots of s4r effects (like blocking the passages). You can do with Richter and Alucard too. I did several tests...nothing worked.

nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch    Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  Icon_minitimeSat 07 Dec 2013, 16:38

paulo1179 wrote:
I recorded the first part.. it's nathan's time to do a new movie Razz 
lol! 

No problem, I will get it recorded here in the next day or two... I have been doing tests,
trying to make sure that I have not missed and other effects that the glitch has on the game Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  1853108341
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch    Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  Icon_minitimeSat 07 Dec 2013, 23:40

Thought we might as well call this glitch (Matrix Stats Glitch) for short...
because I think I just figured out how to get to a lot more areas that will give us increased HEARTS, INTELLIGENT,
STRENGTH, LEVELS and MORE

When we first discovered the area that caused the HP, MP, LUCK, Muramasa and Beat stats to increase.
We were pretty much 1 or 2 shifts away from the game crashing...

but if I had checked sooner, I would have probably hit a different Matrix Stats Glitch area...
since S4R works like a text editor, this is what the area underneath the map is probably structured like.
Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  00000019

and if you watch this video I reach 2 other Matrix Stats areas using Cheat Engine to manipulate S4R while still in the
1st Tower Anti Chapel... which means we can more than likely reach these areas with regular S4R.

I plan to start mapping all the areas and the effects so we can decide with ones we what to try and reach.
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch    Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  Icon_minitimeMon 09 Dec 2013, 00:58

nathan7878 wrote:
I plan to start mapping all the areas and the effects so we can decide with ones we what to try and reach.
Okay, been checking the areas and found out this...

There are even more Matrix Stats areas passed the shift that crashes the game.
So the map is kinda like this...

Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  00000020

and if you hit the right Martrix Stats areas passed the crash, your stats will look like this...

Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  00000021

and what you can't see is all of my attack weapons in my inventory are at 999 ATK,

lol!... so how can we get passed the shift that crashes the game, to reach these areas...

Well this is what I am thinking study

after shifting the Anti-Chapel, not only can we keep shifting from here...
Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  00000027

But we can actually shift from the 2 higher areas on the left side too, but you have to use Heart Refreshers...
Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  00000025
Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  00000026

So by using these 2 top areas we can most likely pass the crash... pretty much just like how we did it on PSX Wink

But the thing that sucks is since I used the bottom passage way to shift on my SSF save states, it locked the
2 other passage ways out of the screen.

So I may have to get out of the Matrix area, and start shifting all over again from the 2 top areas Crying or Very sad

Paul or Jack, is there any way to unlock the screen from the left side on Saturn scratch
Back to top Go down
paulo1179
Administrador
Administrador

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch    Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  Icon_minitimeMon 09 Dec 2013, 20:36

All weapons with 999 atk?? This is saturn exclusive again. \o/

What do you mean with "unlock the screen from the left side"? If you want to make the passages reappear... there's no way. You need to leave the area and finish/break all the trick. Sad.  Mad 

nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch    Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  Icon_minitimeThu 12 Dec 2013, 00:27

paulo1179 wrote:
What do you mean with "unlock the screen from the left side"? If you want to make the passages reappear... there's no way.

Yeah, that's what I meant... that sucks that we can't make the passages reappear.

Well at least I could get out of the Matrix area and reach level 99, then go back to the Anti-Chaple and start
shifting again to reach the Matirx area again... then the glitches would be permanent.
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch    Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  Icon_minitimeThu 19 Dec 2013, 22:35

Okay, I found a way to keep shifting Twisted Evil 

But now we need to find a way back out of the tower so we can get back up
to the Matrix Stats Glitch Area scratch

Oh, and I know why the Marumasa some times does not go to 999 ATK,

If you get out of the tower and fall down to the Matrix Stats Glitch area with
1 shifts till the game crashes your Marumasa will go to 0 ATK...

If you get out of the tower and fall down to the Matrix Stats Glitch area with
2 shifts till the game crashes your Marumasa will go to 999 ATK...

Back to top Go down
Pale-Dim
Amador 3
Amador 3

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch    Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  Icon_minitimeFri 20 Dec 2013, 09:29

Have not been paying attention to this thread so a little behind. Did you multishift the inverted towers? What is the activators for the 1st and 2nd shift? also is this saturn exclusive or is this working on Playstation versions?

as for getting out. I remember when we were in locked area's we were using wall grabs to get out or using divekick+DHR chains (similar to exiting the front gate with Divekick DHR) to get out or back into the towers.
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch    Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  Icon_minitimeFri 20 Dec 2013, 16:08

Pale-Dim wrote:
is this saturn exclusive or is this working on Playstation versions? Did you multishift the inverted towers? What is the activators for the 1st and 2nd shift?
Yes, exclusively on Saturn we can shift the 1st Inverted Tower infinitely until the game crashes, but we can not shift the 2nd or 3rd Inverted Tower infinitely... to activate this infinite shifting on the 1st Tower, and continue it, watch 04:41... but if you watch the whole video you will probably better understand where we are at... it's basically part 1 of this Massive Glitch LOL 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNbLDiGFlD4

So then this would be part 2, the Matrix Stats/Infinite Glitch... where in this video you see that near the last shift that crashes the game, for some
reason the botton of the screen falls out, allowing us the reach the Matrix Stats Area.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puC_6Rv5xbw

Then I figured out if we could keep shifting past the crash, we could reach Matrix Stats areas that could give us Stats like this...
Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  00000028

So then Part 3 is the video I just uploaded... Where I found a way to keep shifting, but like I was saying we need to find a way out of this
glitched second 1st Tower, that way we can super jump back up near the Matrix Stats Area.

Pale-Dim wrote:

as for getting out.  I remember when we were in locked area's we were using wall grabs to get out or using divekick+DHR chains (similar to exiting the front gate with Divekick DHR) to get out or back into the towers.
Yeah, we need to do the same thing here, but like you can see in the video, the tower is glitching and some of these techs are not working right...
but I am sure we can find some modified way using the techs to escape  Wink

Last edited by nathan7878 on Wed 02 Apr 2014, 11:03; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch    Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  Icon_minitimeSat 21 Dec 2013, 02:13

nathan7878 wrote:
So then Part 3 is the video I just uploaded... Where I found a way to keep shifting, but like I was saying we need to find a way out of this glitched seconded 1st Tower, that way we can super jump back up near the Matrix Stats Area.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0r8c-ivPE8

On second thought, forget about that video... lol! 

Here is part 3...

Super Matrix Stats Glitch Achieved (No Action Replay codes!)

... and another notch on Sega Saturn's Glitch Belt  Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  1853108341 Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  1853108341 Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  1853108341 Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  1853108341 Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  1853108341 Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  1853108341 Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  1853108341 Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  1853108341

Last edited by nathan7878 on Wed 02 Apr 2014, 11:04; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pale-Dim
Amador 3
Amador 3

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch    Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  Icon_minitimeSat 21 Dec 2013, 03:05

Wow, Lots of wicked stuff. I wonder how far the wolf ran? did he maybe cross the whole map? That some amazing findings. Great job!

So i guess with playstation version its just a matter of finding a new way to shift the 2nd time. we know on japan version a death tech at the doorway is enough to shift it 1 time over but then the doorway gets blocked so you cannot do a 2nd death tech
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch    Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saturn Super Matrix Stats Glitch
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next