Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

http://sotn.heliohost.org/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development

Go down 
+2
NITM-T
nathan7878
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NITM-T
Veterano 3
Veterano 3
NITM-T

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2013-12-08

Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2016, 22:52

You're right about those emulators, but you know, when we find something is good to try in all versions, all emulators and mainly, all Video Games. Like this we can help everyone better who have doubts in some plantaforms ou something.
Anyway, everytime I see something new, I test and rec because those things may happen, then I waiting for your answer to show you my video.

So, Cosmo already do this, huh? Cool! But this not happen to me, instead Alucard go to 2nd castle, the game ends. That why I told you that maybe will be possible find the 5th ending (by the way) all Dracula X: NitM and Castlevania: SotN have only four ending: 2 Bad Ending, 1 Good Ending and 1 Best Ending. Once, Paulo talk about the 5th Ending in someplace here and he have the GameShark codes for we hear the voices.
I think I don't find this because I don't know much about those things and such hehe I'm tell you this because you have high INT on this Glitch Cool

NitM from Saturn on PS3? I never hear about this! That was cool! But was canceled, but look like a new version of Yabause emulator hahaha
Once, a friend of mine got this game on PSP by some emulator, but was very slow, we cannot play. Too bad.

Hey, your new Arbitrary Code is very useful! Save us a good time. I get the fast way and I memorized some things already Razz study
I also modified a few things from my file to make it easier and less commands
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCnIn62GVeVaqfHHGBMNqkA
paulo1179
Administrador
Administrador

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2016, 01:33

Saturn on ps3? This is not real, hahaha

https://castlevania.darkbb.com
kuraudo
Veterano 3
Veterano 3
kuraudo

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2016, 19:51

Holy cow, this can't be real.
Just tried yabause in ps3 some time ago, it was so slow that I don't believe that it can run some game. On the othet hand Castlevania DXC (psp) plays fine execpt for the stage intro that take almost 25 seconds in slowdown and if tries to load SotN it just crashes.
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

Number of posts : 1221
Registration date : 2012-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2016, 10:48

NITM-T wrote:
You're right about those emulators, but you know, when we find something is good to try in all versions, all emulators and mainly, all Video Games. Like this we can help everyone better who have doubts in some plantaforms ou something.
Anyway, everytime I see something new, I test and rec because those things may happen, then I waiting for your answer to show you my video.

You are right, it is good to test on different emulators.

NITM-T wrote:

So, Cosmo already do this, huh? Cool! But this not happen to me, instead Alucard go to 2nd castle, the game ends. That why I told you that maybe will be possible find the 5th ending (by the way) all Dracula X: NitM and Castlevania: SotN have only four ending: 2 Bad Ending, 1 Good Ending and 1 Best Ending. Once, Paulo talk about the 5th Ending in someplace here and he have the GameShark codes for we hear the voices.
I think I don't find this because I don't know much about those things and such hehe I'm tell you this because you have high INT on this Glitch Cool
Wow that was weird... probably a emulator glitch so it would not work on a real system, but still cool.

paulo1179 wrote:
Saturn on ps3? This is not real, hahaha
kuraudo wrote:
Holy cow, this can't be real.
lol! that was exactly what I was thinking.

I did some searching, article here...
http://segmentnext.com/2015/10/27/saturn-emulator-for-playstation-3-cancelled/ wrote:

Emulators allow us to bring back games that fill our nostalgic memories. Sometimes the games they allow us to bring back, actually turn out to be good.

Black Z Studios were working on a Sega Saturn emulator for the Playstation 3 which would bring games such as Castlevania Akumajou Dracula X to Sony’s console. The only problem with this of course is getting the permission of the license holders, who don’t appear to be happy to just give the studios the rights to do this.

Game site Vandal have revealed that Black Z Studios have had to cancel the project after failing to get the rights from Sega. Obviously disappointing for fans of retro gaming, it’s a shame that the development has been blocked.

Using a proprietary system developed emulation that was created as a research and development project at the university of Malaga it was known as “zASM”. When released the system would be able to run at a video resolution of 720p, at 60Hz, and feature virtual 5.1 sound mapping.

Looking at the video that apparently shows the Castlevania game running on the emulator it does look impressive. With its availability through the PlayStation 3 system it would also be easy to use. Now that it has been cancelled though, the best bet for fans of the Saturn will be to use a PC emulator, though sourcing the actual games may not be so easy and can be costly.

What are your thoughts on this Saturn Emulator? Would you be interested in using something like that on a PlayStation 3 or other console? Let us know below.
so maybe real scratch
Back to top Go down
NITM-T
Veterano 3
Veterano 3
NITM-T

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2016, 21:53

Yep. That ePSXe emulator maybe do this for some reason, but if we look at the Cosmo's video and yours Nathan, maybe do not happen on real Console. If this kind of Glitch does not work on real Consoles, so it's just a Glitch for it as you said and is useless for all players. We'll find the reason someday.

Like I said before, I never heard about this Saturn emulator on PS3, but I kwen about Yabause on NWii, but is not work as well.
Check it out this video from 2008 (I guess you guys already saw this before):

At least, that site you brought us show us something, but I think that we'll have to stay with Sega Saturn and the SSF for a while Smile
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun 2016, 21:27

Yeah, that guy just made a Sega Saturn emulator himself and then tried to sell it to Sony No that is all.
posted an update about ace here http://www.speedrun.com/sotn/thread/7pwny
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2016, 13:53

Just bought a ps3 super slim today, so future testing will be done on it... before I was testing on the
regular slim.
Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  - Page 2 PS3-Super-Slim-Sony-s-5-Mistakes-1091385

Did a quick test to see if the new shorter ace code will work.
Back to top Go down
NITM-T
Veterano 3
Veterano 3
NITM-T

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2016, 21:20

Congrats, man! So jealous now. Just kidding Razz For me the ACE Route it's a Glitch 100%, but is pretty good to see that you still working on this to have a good sure is really working on real consoles.
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2016, 08:08

lol, thanks... yeah I got it for 80 us dollars, which is really cheap... good 4th of July sale Wink

http://www.speedrun.com/sotn/thread/lpxm0/1#i9v6l
I have noticed that using the newer bios seems to help the lag on bizhawk... here they are if anyone wants to try or try them
on a different emulator.

psp/ps1 emu bios 6.60_bin
ps2/ps1 emu bios ps1_rom.bin
Original ps1 bios  PSX - SCPH1001.BIN
http://www.mediafire.com/download/65cg1f6wvyqorsa/SOTN_ACE.rar

or (http://www.mediafire.com/download/65cg1f6wvyqorsa/SOTN_ACE.rar)
just remove the ( )
Back to top Go down
NITM-T
Veterano 3
Veterano 3
NITM-T

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jul 2016, 19:38

Holy shit, 80 bucks!? Man, the price of one here in Brazil I would buy 1.000 there in your country.
At the time, I still cannot use the Bizhawk, so I can't help about that, but you're doing well and someone else will do it too, of course.
Hey, why you don't submit your video for Speedrun site? It's a WR after all and there is no video ultil now. They do not accept my videos because I can't prove that I play in real time (TAS symptoms Razz Razz ), but you made a live video, so will be pretty cool see you there as 1st, you know!
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jul 2016, 21:39

I submitted my run today and made a tutorial for everyone interested.
Back to top Go down
NITM-T
Veterano 3
Veterano 3
NITM-T

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2016, 23:51

Oh yeah, your video is already there. Congrats, man! I said this once, but I'll say it again: That tutorial was very good! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Aug 2016, 00:27

thanks man
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2017, 16:50

I realized that when the relics selector is out of bounds, it is so close to the inventory coding that you can use it to multiply certain items...
which lets you create any item for the credits warp, so this will be the new ace setup probably.
Back to top Go down
Pale-Dim
Amador 3
Amador 3

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2017, 19:28

even the map was filled already. no bounds with this stuff. only a matter of time before you start injecting code and loading other games within this game like mario world. haha. keep it up.
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jun 2017, 14:47

Found a new tech to remove items from the inventory, we will not have to create all those Alucard swords anymore...
Been messing with the tas stuff a bit, but really just trying to finish up on the last of the coding on bizhawk for a PS3 speedrun.
Back to top Go down
NITM-T
Veterano 3
Veterano 3
NITM-T

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jun 2017, 03:38

Nice! But, will this work on psxjin and psxfin emulators or only for bizhawk?
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jul 2017, 00:35

No it will not work... but i am working on a emulator for us Wink PlayStation pocket running on a cell phone emulator...

found a cool video... hope some day we will program this in to ps3  cheers

i asked a lot of people to make this video, respect to Mrvile, such a detailed review alien
Back to top Go down
NITM-T
Veterano 3
Veterano 3
NITM-T

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jul 2017, 08:10

Oh, too bad. well, At least I can use that one you show us before.
Wow, you are pretty smart, then! Let's us wait for it.

What the fuck is that, man!? That guy is awesome hahahahaha. I read about that Video Game long time ago, I thought that thing was canceled or something... Never see someone play on it or show one. Now I see that was a fake source shit. Cool video!
Back to top Go down
paulo1179
Administrador
Administrador

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jul 2017, 03:01

Nice review. Awful game lol The worst SotN game ever, hahaha

Alucard looks like a Belmont..

https://castlevania.darkbb.com
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2018, 15:09

Here is a sneak peak, I will start doing some runs soon. I just kept on finding new glitches... but this is about as good as it gets for now.
I can probably get 9 or 8 min ish WR run with this setup.

https://www.speedrun.com/sotn/thread/lpxm0/1#tmxak
Back to top Go down
NITM-T
Veterano 3
Veterano 3
NITM-T

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2018, 22:32

Sure thing. This version has a lot of secrets just waiting to you to find them. Keep going, man!
I'm looking forward for the run, good luck! Oh, I like that song too, by the way.
Back to top Go down
jack.w
Veterano 3
Veterano 3
jack.w

Number of posts : 987
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2018, 14:43

cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Apr 2018, 20:09

still love this vid jack  cheers I always wanted to find out if there is more to this glitch... maybe in the future

we,ve come so far... would be cool to expand upon the infinity glitch too.
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2018, 00:06

this could have potential to get richter to programmers room yall... more later

pauls video to refresher yall...  cat

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development    Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Total Control on PSN/PS3 Achieved, Xbox TC development
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next