Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

http://sotn.heliohost.org/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes

Go down 
+3
nathan7878
paulo1179
Taxititan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
paulo1179
Administrador
Administrador

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Apr 2013, 22:28

What reverse joker means? The joker command is knowed and very usefull (i use it a lot on psx ver) but i never heard about the "reverse" thing!

https://castlevania.darkbb.com
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

Number of posts : 1221
Registration date : 2012-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Apr 2013, 22:54

paulo1179 wrote:
What reverse joker means? The joker command is knowed and very usefull (i use it a lot on psx ver) but i never heard about the "reverse" thing!

lol! I don't know either.

But right now I am currently in communication with helder/Administaitor on the
forum http://gamehacking.org/vb/threads/4729-Helder-s-Sega-Saturn-Codes
I shared the codes I wrote on Yabause with him and he is currently correcting
some of them so they can work on a real Sega Saturn.

So I will ask him what the reverse joke code does and post it here. afro

Last edited by nathan7878 on Sun 01 Mar 2015, 22:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Apr 2013, 02:31

Some Sega Saturn games write coding in reverse...like Akumajou Dracula X - Gekka no Yasoukyoku
So to have joker codes work correctly they must also be written in reverse...

regular joker 0000 = no buttons pressed
reverse joker FFFF = no buttons pressed

Here are some new Action Replay codes and also
some of my codes revised by helder/Administrator
to work on a real Sega Saturn and not just on a Yabuase emulator... http://gamehacking.org/?game=82661

most notable changes is this new code written by helder/Administrator 42926080 Rooms Visited/ Max Game Percentage 4,556,908.7

1605C5B0 028F
1605C5B2 0000

and I finally mapped all the Teleport locations.

Code:

Teleport Code, use code with library card.

3605D751 00??

??:
00 Marble Gallery
01 Outer Wall
02 Long Library
03 Catacombs
04 Olrox's Quarters
05 Abandoned Mine
06 Royal Chapel/Maria Encounter
07 Castle Entrance
08 Lower Clockroom/Maria Fight
09 Underground Caverns
0A Collseum
0B Castle Keep
0C Alchemy Laboratory
0D Clock Tower
0E Warp Room/Castle Entrance
0F Castle Entrance
10 Castle Entrance
11 Game Crash!
12 Nighmare/Succubus Fight
13 Alchemy Laboratory
14 Clock Tower
15 Castle Entrance
16 Catacombs/Cerberus Fight
17 Marble Gallery/Clockroom/Maria Encounter
18 Game Crash!
19 Royal Chapel/Hippogryph Fight
1A Game Crash!
1B Underground Caverns
1C Collseum/Minotaur & Werewolf Fight
1D Catacombs
1E Olrox's Quarters/Olrox Fight
1F Prologue/Bloodlines Dracula Fight
20 Black Marble Gallery
21 Reverse Outer Wall
22 Forbidden Library
23 Floating Catacombs
24 Deathwing's Lair
25 Cave
26 Anti Chapel
27 Reverse Entrance
28 Reverse Lower Clockroom
29 Reverse Caverns
2A Reverse Collseum
2B Reverse Castle Keep
2C Necromancy Laboratory
2D Reverse Clock Tower
2E Warp Room/Reverse Entrance
2F Castle Entrance
30 Castle Entrance
31 Castle Entrance
32 Castle Entrance
33 Castle Entrance
34 Castle Entrance
35 Reverse Clock Tower/Drakwing Bat Fight
36 Floating Catacombs
37 Deathwing's Lair/Akmodan II Fight
38 Final Dracula Fight
39 Reverse Caverns
3A Reverse Outer Wall/Creature Fight
3B Anti Chapel/Medusa Fight
3C Cave/Death Fight
3D Necromancy Laboratory/Beelzebub Fight
3E Reverse Collseum/Fake Trevor, Grant & Sypha
3F Castle Entrance
40 Long Library/Librarian
41 Castle Entrance/All Boss and Treasures Reset/New Game Plus
42 Underground Garden
43 Cursed Prison
44 Castle Entrance
45 Castle Entrance
46 Castle Entrance
47 Castle Entrance
48 Castle Entrance
49 Castle Entrance
4A Castle Entrance
4B Castle Entrance
4C Castle Entrance
4D Castle Entrance
4E Castle Entrance
4F Castle Entrance
50 Castle Entrance
51 Castle Entrance
52 Castle Entrance
53 Castle Entrance
54 Castle Entrance
55 Castle Entrance
56 Castle Entrance
57 Castle Entrance
58 Castle Entrance
59 Castle Entrance
5A Castle Entrance
5B Castle Entrance
5C Castle Entrance
5D Castle Entrance
5E Castle Entrance
5F Castle Entrance
60 Castle Entrance
61 Castle Entrance
62 Reverse/Hell Garden
63 Reverse/Haunted/Soul Prison
64 Game Crash!
65 Game Crash!
66 Game Crash!
67 Game Crash!
68 Game Crash!
69 Game Crash!

Just order a real Action Replay device for my Sega Saturn...looking forward to testing these out geek

Back to top Go down
paulo1179
Administrador
Administrador

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Apr 2013, 19:59

Thanks and nice work dude! cheers

*We NEED that code for psx (the library card Mod)! hahaha

nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Apr 2013, 04:36

Well, I have been playing with my Action Replay device on my real Sega Saturn and I have learned some things, so I thought I would share them for
people trying to get codes to work on the real system.

If you read through this topic you will learn that the master code for this game has a effect that makes you
have to press the reset button on the Sega Saturn console for the Action Replay codes you have selected to be activated.

Pressing the rest button will not reset the game, the master code causes the reset button to become a
code activation switch.

You do not have to hold the reset button down, just press it once....or some times twice.
It seems to work best during actual game play with a character or in Alucard's status menu.
It does not seem to work very well if you use it before you load a save file.

Pressing the reset button usually makes most codes come on for about 3 seconds, then the codes shut off.

For things like increasing your max hp and getting weapons in your innovatory it works great...
because for things like that it does not take them away when the code shuts off.

But if you are Teleporting or trying to accessing a False/Glitched Castle, you need to keep pressing the rest button over and over
during the teleport or during the loading screen when accessing the False/Glitched castle.

Repeatedly pressing the reset button will make the code stay on, rather then shut off after 3 seconds.

Once I figured this out, I was able to access the False/Glitched Castle 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U-8X9MlKbY

I originally thought that once you accessed the False/Glitched Castle 1 you could completely fill both maps.
I was wrong, I got 85 percent finished with the maps and hit a space in the bottom of the screen that crashed the game.

Yeah, it took me almost 2 hour to complete 85 percent of the maps...so I was super pissed off when it crashed. Evil or Very Mad

But then I went back to the drawing board and discovered that in the False/Glitched Castle 2 you can complete fill both maps with out
the game crashing... cheers ...you just have to use some new techniques.

So this is the way to completely fill both maps using Action Replay codes in the False/Glitched Castle 2 on a real Sega Saturn. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMkRTOR4sV0
This video shows me doing the technique on a Yabause emulator, but I used it on my real Sega Saturn and it works great, I was able to completely filled both maps.

and lastly here are some more Action Replay codes I wrote...
Sub Weapon Modifier.
1605C99E ????

Secret Sub Weapons
FFD8 Turn into Stone Gargoyle with Bounce Orb Attack (Attacks everything on the screen)
FDDD Turn into Stone with Knife Attack (Attacks everything on the screen)
FF48 Super Hell Fire
FD54 Super Axes
FF2A Fire Balls
FF17 Super Sub Weapons (use all Sub Weapons Attacks at once)
FEAF Enemy Seeking Fire Balls
FDFE Super Knifes
FDF7 Knifes hit everthing on the screen
FDDA 3 Fire Balls
FD39 Alucard can sit anywhere
FBC1 Super Cross Book
FA79 Super Holy Cross
F956 Super Bounce Orb
FE67 Super Lightning Orb https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7szVKw1zrA
clown

Back to top Go down
paulo1179
Administrador
Administrador

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Apr 2013, 23:07

Pressing reset button a lot isnt good! Do you tested the codes with the jocker command? Put a joker before every line of the code then press/hold the button(s) selected to be the joker when you wanna active the code.

Nice movies Cool

nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Apr 2013, 01:49

paulo1179 wrote:
Pressing reset button a lot isnt good!
lol!
You are absolutely 100% right, it is not good.

When you use the joker commands the same problem happens.

The joker command only works for the 3 seconds after you press the reset button.
So it becomes some what useless, because now you have to press the reset button and
the joker command for the code to be activated for 3 seconds. Crying or Very sad

The problem seems to be in the master code, F6000914 230B B6002800 0000
For some reason it makes the reset button the master joker command.

I have tried changing numbers in the master code in a attempted to change the
master joker command, but so far, I have not had any luck.

But I did figure out when it comes to Teleporting with the library card, if you time
it right, and press the reset button right before the screen goes white,
you can teleport with only having to press the reset button once...and...

when it comes to accessing the False Glitched Castles, if you time it right, and press the reset button
about 1 or 2 seconds after the loading screen comes on, you can access it in 1 reset button press as well.

So, that helps some...

On the good side of things, since the master joker command only last 3 seconds,
if you set the teleport code to 3605D751 000C, time it right, and press the reset button right in the
middle of the new game loading screen, you can access a default room...kinda cool drunken

I think helder/administrator was working on trying to change the master joker command, but he might have gave up.
As we both know, and helder/administrator said in his forum, Sega Saturn is a hard system to hack because of its complexity.

So for now, since we gotten it down to 1 reset button press to activate codes, it's not as bad, but hopefully one day
we can find a why to change the master joker command button....and save or reset buttons! affraid

Back to top Go down
paulo1179
Administrador
Administrador

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Apr 2013, 12:02

The reset trick is needed on emulator too?

nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Apr 2013, 15:16

No, the reset tick is not need, because most emulators don't seem to take master codes. cyclops

Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Apr 2013, 00:08

Here are some new codes I made...
they will only work with Richter and they are just for fun, because sadly they
will not make you invincible.

This will change your Sub weapon into the following commands

Call Maria Anywhere 1605C99E 0104
or
Use Maria Power Up 1605C99E 01D8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uahOwBS0tbo
lol!
Back to top Go down
paulo1179
Administrador
Administrador

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Apr 2013, 17:18

Call Maria is very funny, hahaha

Pale-Dim
Amador 3
Amador 3

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Apr 2013, 17:16

what exactly does the maria boost give you? increased damage + invince+??? anyone ever looked into it, also could a code like this work for alucard?
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Apr 2013, 00:44

When I created this code, I was hoping that calling Maria out would make you invincible like it does in the
Bloodlines beginning stage... but sadly, the calling Maria out code, or using the power up she gives you code, does nothing. Sad

There could still be hope though, what I learned when searching for this code is that the animation of Richter
becoming invincible in the Bloodlines beginning stage is broken into 3 separate animations...Maria coming out and giving you
the power up 1605C99E 0104...the part where you receive the power up 1605C99E 01D8...and the part where Richter floats up into
the air and actually becomes invincible 1605C99E ????. 1:34-1:52 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsrHME1bRt8

I could not fine the part where Richter floats into the air and actually becomes invincible , but the are 65,535
possible address it could be in...I only checked 0-1000, so it could still be some where in the other 64,535 address. LOL Shocked

I have also noticed that each character has there own different set of animations with in the 65,535 possible address, mostly unique too them,
that is why the codes for calling Maria and the power up don't work for Alucard. (alot of Alucard's 65,535) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7szVKw1zrA

It is possible that the Calling Maria and the Power Up could be some where with in Alucard's 65,535, at different address, but since the animation
of Richter floating in the air is probably what would trigger invincibility, that would cause the problem since that animation would not be found in
Alucard's 65,535.

I had the idea of teleporting Alucard to the Bloodline Dracula fight like in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5r85atDBD4
Then using the Character Modifier code to change Alucard's address to Richter's address during acutual game play like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYF7D2V7wFU

...and then letting him die, hoping this would trigger Maria to come out and make Alucard invincible...but sadly, it did not work.

I have also been searching through Maria's 65,535 trying to find her Special Shield powers during the Alucard/Maria fight 0:43 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFhYgQoydes,
If we could get that power it would be awesome cheers
Back to top Go down
Pale-Dim
Amador 3
Amador 3

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2013, 21:56

that code for getting alucard into the bloodlines section is awesome. How exactly is this done? Does the code teleport you to a specific room? is this room located on the map? We know where the room for end game dracula is located on the map and the programmers rooms but is the bloodlines room actually on the map (even if not shown on the map in white like dracula's room)
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 00:23

The Bloodlines Dracula room is in the upper left corner,

Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 2 00000010

and as of now it can only be reached on the Sega Saturn.

I thought I was the first person to get into the room, but then while searching on youtube.com
I saw this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UcoWcPk-eg , so credit goes to masterorlox
for being the first person to reach it, or at least the first to record it. (Paledim you actually commented on the video 5 years ago) lol!

masterorlox never provide a code though, so I think he made it into the Bloodline Dracula room using some
type of memory hacking software other than Action Replay codes.

So, I think I was the first person to actually put the code into Action Replay format, so it could be used on a real Sega Saturn.
3605D751 001F

You can also get into the room with Maria https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k2YI_U8jrQ , and Alternative Costume Richter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsrHME1bRt8

I have also tried to reach the Bloodlines Dracula room on PlayStation, but the way the game is
coded on the PlayStaion seems to make it impossible. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
jack.w
Veterano 3
Veterano 3
jack.w

Number of posts : 987
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 01:18

também existe a arena onde acontecem as táticas "TACTICS" (até imagino onde seja).
É possível que também exista uma sala para o Dialogo final "ending".
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 01:39

Jack you are right, I will try and make a code for Sega Saturn that will let Alucard
move during cut scenes, and the ending...so hopefully we can locate the final ending room.

Too bad there is not a boss tactics menu in the Sega Saturn version, that would be
very cool to be able to control Alucard and even locate the rooms on the map. pirat
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 03:00

Paulo, I remember seeing a Game Shark code for the Playstation version some where in the Portuguese section
called Play With The Map on The Screen...I think you wrote it...do you remember what topic it is under scratch

I can't seem to find it, if I had it I could probably make the same code for the Sega Saturn version.

Or Jack, if you remember where it is at...this would help me big time cyclops

Here is the Control Character During Cut Scenes code, just made it 3605C507 0000 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jYUvGyFM2s
(because of the Action Replay reset button issue, it doesn't work as well on a Real Sega Saturn)

There could be a way to ride the horse in the castle, I bet the address that changes Richter's costume could also
put him back on the horse, now I need to find that some how lol!
Back to top Go down
Pale-Dim
Amador 3
Amador 3

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 11:58

do the rooms show up on the map while playing alucard in bloodlines section? if so there is a "load into X" room code for psx. I think paulo has it
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 13:04

Pale-Dim wrote:
do the rooms show up on the map while playing alucard in bloodlines section?
I don't think there is any way to see your map when you are in the Bloodlines Dracula stage on PSX.

Pale-Dim wrote:
if so there is a "load into X" room code for psx. I think paulo has it
The Programmers/Debug Room code for PSX can do what you are saying, (80097918 00?? 800974A0 00??)

If you change the last 2 hexadecimal address, and start from 0000 and go up, skipping address with ABCDEF, you
can teleport or load into just about every area in the game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agpe1nAuOqo

The Bloodline Dracula Stage on both PSX and Sega Saturn are set at 1F HEX

So, if you set the Programmers/Debug Room to 80097918 001F 800974A0 001F
Which would teleport or load you into the Bloodlines Dracula stage on PSX...the whole game will crash Twisted Evil

For some reason the Sega Saturn Bloodlines Dracula stage was programmed different, and so getting into it is very easy Wink
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 13:41

nathan7878 wrote:
So, if you set the Programmers/Debug Room to 80097918 001F 800974A0 001F
Which would teleport or load you into the Bloodlines Dracula stage on PSX...the whole game will crash Twisted Evil

Ok, I just remember something, so let me correct myself Rolling Eyes

You can teleport to the Bloodlines Dracula stage on PSX with that code and the game will not crash...BUT
you can only do it with Richter...Alucard always crashes the game.

I am still not able to pull up my map though, so when ever Pualo reads this hopefully we can find the
play with The Map On The Screen code, maybe that will let me be able to see where I am on the map.
Here is the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi9umcYs4A8
Back to top Go down
paulo1179
Administrador
Administrador

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 20:44

This initial area is like an other game (Items appears for Richter and he can pick up items, hearts are on old school format, no maps).
I did the save anywhere too without success. I thinke ther is NOT a way to play as Alucard in there on psx versions. Sad

nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 21:05

Paulo, is there a Game Shark code for PSX to Play With The Map On The Screen during game play?

Back to top Go down
paulo1179
Administrador
Administrador

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2013, 21:54

Yes. And it does not work on final stage bloodlines.

nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Apr 2013, 11:41

that sucks Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next