Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

http://sotn.heliohost.org/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes

Go down 
+3
nathan7878
paulo1179
Taxititan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2012-09-16

Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 01 May 2013, 17:10

Ok, I had a idea on how to bring up the map on PSX in the Bloodlines Dracula Stage...and it WORKED affraid

I found out that you can bring or UGLY FRIEND jocolor , Ultimate Richter (the Red Hair Guy) into the Bloodlines Dracula Stage.

When you pull up your map you can see that you are in the same location as in the Sega Saturn version.

I now think that there could be a way to bring Alucard into the Bloodlines Dracula stage as well, since U-Richter is
pretty much Alucard.
Here is the video of how I did it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXQ9bVC5Baw

I will do more experimenting and see if I can get Alucard into the stage lol!
Back to top Go down
Pale-Dim
Amador 3
Amador 3

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 02 May 2013, 10:58

very nice! so its top left corner of viewable map. do you know if the map gets filled in if you try it with a game that is not fully mapped?

do we know how many rooms make up this area? with the remove walls code it seems you drop fairly far. is this area the same size as the regular castle keep? for instance is there anything to the left of dracula's room or above it? or does it end at that room?

maybe with a non full white map we can see how big the room is and produce a map that shows all the hidden rooms
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 02 May 2013, 11:17

All very good questions Pale-dim...I will work on getting all that figured out today.

Also, lets move or discussion to the Red Hair Guy/Ultimate Richter+PSX Game Shark codes topic,

since this is now turning into PSX Game Shark stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CID.
Amador 1
Amador 1

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2013-05-05

PostSubject: 3rd hand   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 May 2013, 02:56

Question. Anyone ever come up with an Action Replay code that makes it so one can assign weapons to the 3rd hand and not just heal items? It'd be interesting to try it out with 3 attackable buttons. I did some digging but didn't come up with anything.
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 May 2013, 12:34

Welcome to the forum...

It has been tried, and failed lol!

I will not say it is impossible, but as of now it would be extremely difficult, the game just rejects any attempt to put any real
weapon in the third hand.

In this video I try to equip real weapons to my third hand and the game just rejects them, but we did figure out that the Autograph Picture can
be used as a library card. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq2MfIfVNuM

Also, while trying to hack the third hand we found that there are some secret weapons that can be equipped to the
1st and 2nd hand. They are basically the regular weapons special attacks, but you do not have to do half circle or any special
button combination for the special attack to work, all you have to do is press the button of the hand that the weapon is in once. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p0UOq8DVxA

Here is a list of all the regular and Secret Weapons that can be equipped to the 1st and 2nd hand.

Code:

Real Sega Saturn
1st Hand
1605C9A2 00??
2nd Hand
1605C9A6 00??
3rd Hand
1605C9AA 00??

Yabause Emulator
1st Hand
3605C9A3 00??
2nd Hand
3605C9A7 00??
3rd Hand
3605C9AB 00??

Normal Weapons
00 Empty Hand
01 Monster Vial 1
02 Monster Vial 2
03 Monster Vial 3
04 Shield Rod
05 Leather Shield
06 Knight Shield
07 Iron Shield
08 Axe Lord
09 Herald Shield
0A Dark Shield
0B Goddess Shield
0C Shaman Shield
0D Medusa Shield
0E Skull Shield
0F Fire Shield
10 Alucard Shield
11 Sword of Dawn
12 Basilard
13 Short Sword
14 Combat Knife
15 Nunchaku
16 Were Bane
17 Rapier
18 Karma Coin
19 Magic Missile
1A Red Rust
1B Takemitsu
1C Shotel
1D Orange
1E Apple
1F Banana
20 Grapes
21 Strawberry
22 Pineapple
23 Peanuts
24 Toadstool
25 Shiitake
26 Cheesecake
27 Shortcake
28 Tart
29 Parfait
2A Pudding
2B Ice Cream
2C Frankfurter
2D Hamburger
2E Pizza
2F Cheese
30 Ham and Eggs
31 Omelette
32 Morning Set
33 Lunch A
34 Lunch B
35 Curry Rice
36 Gyros Plate
37 Spaghetti
38 Grape Juice
39 Barley Tea
3A Green Tea
3B Natou
3C Ramen
3D Miso Soup
3E Sushi
3F Pork Bun
40 Red Bean Bun
41 Chinese Bun
42 Dim Sum Set
43 Pot Roast
44 Sirloin
45 Turkey
46 Smelly Rice
47 Delicious Meal
48 Meal Ticket
49 Neutron Bomb
4A Power of Sire
4B Pentagram
4C Bat Pentagram
4D Shuriken
4E Cross Shuriken
4F Buffalo Star
50 Flame Star
51 TNT
52 Bwaka Knife
53 Boomerang
54 Javelin
55 Tyrfing
56 Namakura
57 Knuckle Duster
58 Gladius
59 Scimitar
5A Cutlass
5B Saber
5C Falchion
5D Broad Sword
5E Bekatowa
5F Damascus Sword
60 Hunter Sword
61 Estoc
62 Bastard Sword
63 Jewel Knuckles
64 Claymore
65 Talwar
66 Katana
67 Flamberge
68 Iron Fist
69 Zwei Hander
6A Sword of Hador
6B Luminus
6C Harper
6D Obsidian Sword
6E Gram
6F Jewel Sword
70 Mormegil
71 Firebrand
72 Thunderbrand
73 Icebrand
74 Stone Sword
75 Holy Sword
76 Terminus Est
77 Marshal
78 Dark Blade
79 Heaven Sword
7A Fist of Tulkas
7B Gurthang
7C Mourneblade
7D Alucard Sword
7E Mablung Sword
7F Badelaire
80 Sword Familiar
81 Great Sword
82 Mace
83 Morningstar
84 Holy Rod
85 Star Flail
86 Moon Rod
87 Chakram
88 Fire Boomerang
89 Iron Ball
8A Holbein Dagger
8B Blue Knuckles
8C Dynamite
8D Osafune Katana
8E Masamune
8F Muramasa
90 Heart Refresh
91 Rune Sword
92 Antivenom
93 Uncurse
94 Life Apple
95 Hammer
96 Str. Potion
97 Luck Potion
98 Smart Potion
99 Attack Potion
9A Shield Potion
9B Resist Fire
9C Resist Thunder
9D Resist Ice
9E Resist Stone
9F Resist Holy
A0 Resist Dark
A1 Potion
A2 High Potion
A3 Elixir
A4 Mana Prism
A5 Vorpal Blade
A6 Crissaegrim
A7 Yasutsuna
A8 Library
A9 Autograph
AA Alucart Shield
AB Alucart Sword
AC Alucard Spear
AD Ivy Shield
AE Astral Dagger
AF Double Axe Blade

Secrect Weapons
B1 Holy Rod
B2 Star Flail
B3 Moon Rod
B4 Shield Rod
B5 Basilard
B6 Combat Knife
B7 Shotel
B8 Chakram
B9 Thunderbrand
BA Firebrand
BB Marshal
BC Ice Brand
BD Claymore
BE Flameberge
BF Zwei Hander
C0 Obsidian Sword
C1 Iron Fist
C2 Iron Fist
C3 Fist of Tulkas
C4 Katana
C5 Were Bane
C6 Rapier
C7 Yasutsuna
C8 osafune Katana
C9 Masamune
CA Gurthang
CB Holy Sword
CC Alucard Sword
CD Jewel Sword
CE Ice Brand
CF Ice Brand
D0 Ice Brand
D1 Heaven Sword
D2 Leather Shield
D3 Knight Shield
D4 Iron Shield
D5 Axelord Shield
D6 Herald Shield
D7 Dark Shield
D8 Goddess Shield
D9 Shaman Shield
DA Medusa Shield
DB Skull Shield
DC Fire Shield
DD Alucard Shield
DE Alucart Shield
DF Resist Holy
E0 Alucard Spear (Back Forward Attack)
E1 Alucard Spear (Quarter Circle Forward Attack)
E2 Ivy Shield
E3 Astral Dagger

So hope this answered your question Wink
Back to top Go down
CID.
Amador 1
Amador 1

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 07 May 2013, 01:56

Thank you very much for such a detailed replay. I'll try out those weapon codes tonight! I'd like to tinker some more with the 3rd hand weapon. There has to be some way to get around it. Loving the videos by the way. I have always just used the Action Replay for the region locking but I am really enjoying the code side of it on this game. I've always wanted to play SotN with a level 1 cap challeneg and now I can with this thing!

I read through this whole thread and am really impressed with all the work you have put into this.

Oh and thank for the welcome!

EDIT: By the way, mind posting a link to the thread where you guys were working on hacking the 3rd hand? I'd like to see what work you guys put into it. This is the kind of stuff I find really fascinating.
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 07 May 2013, 09:40

There was not a thread made about it...

But this is what is speculated,

There is a specific line of code that controls each Hand when it is used.
When you are not attacking, the line of code is set at 0000.
When you are using a real weapon the code jumps to 0001.
When you are using a healing item or similar the code jumps to 0002.

So when the programmers made the game they set the line of code that controls the
Third Hand to be frozen at 0002, thus making you unable to use a real weapon in the third
hand even if you put a real weapon in your third hand with the weapon modifier code.

I have personally searched for the addresses but can not find them Mad

Last edited by nathan7878 on Tue 07 May 2013, 22:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CID.
Amador 1
Amador 1

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 07 May 2013, 21:30

Hmmm, most fascinating. Sounds like a pretty plausible theory to me. I'm really enjoying tinkering around with these codes. I'm using all real hardware so it's a bit cumbersome for trial and error. I'll have to set up a rig to do this all via emulation like you do in your videos. Much more practical for code testing.

EDIT: I suppose one way to help set that theory is to used that code on say the 2nd hand and set to 0002 and see if it has the same issue, an equipped weapon will have no functionality while in game.
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 07 May 2013, 22:11

CID. wrote:
I suppose one way to help set that theory is to used that code on say the 2nd hand and set to 0002 and see if it has the same issue, an equipped weapon will have no functionality while in game.

You are 100% right, that was my exact thought as well if we ever found the code...

I also have a Real Sega Saturn with a Action Replay Device, but like you said it is way easier writing codes on emulators.

Have you maxed out your map so it is fully white?

Back to top Go down
CID.
Amador 1
Amador 1

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 07 May 2013, 22:32

nathan7878 wrote:
You are 100% right, that was my exact thought as well if we ever found the code...

I wonder what it would take to locate the code?...

Nope, never maxed it out. Never really been motivated to do all the extra percentage hunting like many do.

I'm currently mostly messing with my stats. It there a code for max time on the in game clock? That way my Badelaire will be at max strength without having to leave my Saturn on for 4 days.

Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 07 May 2013, 22:57

There has not been a code written to max out the clock yet...

so here, I just wrote it.

I just tested it on Yabause and Sega Saturn...it works great

Max Game Clock
Seconds 3605C9DF 003B
Minutes 3605C9DB 003B
Hours 3605C9D7 0063

Wink

Last edited by nathan7878 on Wed 08 May 2013, 01:00; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2013, 00:01

CID. wrote:
I wonder what it would take to locate the code?...
There are a couple of ways to search for Action Replay codes, from simple to complex...and sadly, there
are some times that the way the game is coded just makes some Action Replay codes impossible to make.

I would say this code is nearing a complex stage, and the fact that it is trying to be written on Sega Saturn and not PSX makes
it even harder, this is because the Sega Saturn was programmed in a strange way compared to other game systems.

But, I will take another look at trying to find the code because I am also interested in it like you, and maybe I will get lucky. cyclops

Back to top Go down
CID.
Amador 1
Amador 1

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2013, 16:48

Whoa. Really quick response on coming up with the codes. Thank you! Very Happy
Mind giving me a basic run down of how you begin to find which code will work? Like what was your process on finding and writing that one?

How about a code that allows Alucard to use the cross sub-weapon like how Richter and the rest of series uses it? So he is not always Item Crushing and wasting a ton of hearts.

One thing I wanted to comment on, I have it coded so that Alucard's stats are:
* Level - 98 (So he still gains experience which allows the Familiars to grow)
* STR - 1 (For challenge)
* CON - 1 (Again, for challenge)
* INT - 8 (default)
* MP - 9999 (So I can fly forever)
* Hearts - 999 (So I can use just sub-weapons on bosses, I'll explain why below)
* LCK - 9999 (The reason I raised my level so high is so I don;t gain any levels as it resets my Luck to 99)

The really high luck was so that item drops are at a near 100% drop rate. Two side effects though. - - - One is that I do critical hits over half the time and those Crits hit for about 5000+ damage, often killing a boss in one hit. Which is why I use my Sub-weapons with low INT to at least give it a bit of challenge.
- Two, do to the extremely high luck I only ever get the rarer of the two items to drop. I have yet to ever get a common item drop. So I think I need to drop my LCK stat down some to get a better balance of drops. I'll try cutting it in half tonight.

If only I could alternate or edit my LCK rate at will. Drop in to 0 for boss battles and then back up for item hunting.
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2013, 17:36

CID. wrote:
Mind giving me a basic run down of how you begin to find which code will work? Like what was your process on finding and writing that one?
The simplest way is to use the Yabuse 0.9.12 Emulator for windows http://yabause.org/download/ and
a Castlevania SOTN Sega Saturn (Dracula X) ISO http://coolrom.com/roms/saturn/102/Castlevania_-_Symphony_of_the_Night.php

Once you have that set up you can start writing simple codes.
Back to top Go down
CID.
Amador 1
Amador 1

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2013, 18:44

Oh I just meant the process on how you decide which numbers to use in the code. Was more looking for your like of thinking. How you go about finding which exact set of digits to input to effect what you want.

For example, your code for seconds:
Seconds 3605C9DF 003B
I get the last 4 digits is the actual value you are setting for the seconds but how dig you find or know the first 8 digits that specify the exact code that is being changed, in this case the second in the time.

Like if I wanted to effect the Cross Sub-weapon as I suggested where would I start off? What would you do to start tinkering with that one?

I'd try out the software you are using but I don't have any Windows OS systems anymore. (The only Microsoft OS I still have in use is DOS6.2).
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2013, 20:47

Ok, I see what you mean...to know what the 8 digits of a code are is a Searching Process.

The simplest way to learn what the 8 digits for a code are is with Searching/Hacking Software...and
the simplest method for finding simple codes is this...

So say you are playing the game and you have 12 Seconds on the clock, you tell the hacking software to look for a value of 12.

This will usually give you about 1,000 choices of 8 digit codes that have a value of 12, and 1 out the 1,000 codes will control the Seconds of the clock.

So to narrow it down, you wait for the game clock to go to about 20 Seconds, then you tell the hacking software to search again, but
this time for a value of 20.

Then the hacking software will usually give you the 1 value that changed to 20 out of the 1,000 codes, and the 8 digit code that goes with
the value that change to 20. This is the 8 digit part of your Action Relay code...

Clock Seconds
3605C9DF 0014

Now if you already have a code and just want to mess around with it to get some new effects
the Clock code is a bad example because like you said...

Changing the last 2 digits here...
Clock Seconds
3605C9DF 00??<------only changes the clocks time.

But take for example the Sub Weapon Modifier code

1605C99E 00??<------By changing the numbers here in this code you can get some crazy stuff.

Check out this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7szVKw1zrA
And in this video just by tinkering with the last four digit of the Sub Weapon code
It gave Maria...Alucards Sub weapons https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y04p8GRp-s

So most of the time when you want to mess around with a code you should change the last 4 digits.

Because by changing this part of the code...

1605???? 0000

You are totally changing what the code controls, and there really isn't a way to know what the digits
should be with out using the Searching Process.

CID. wrote:
Like if I wanted to effect the Cross Sub-weapon as I suggested where would I start off? What would you do to start tinkering with that one?
To just tinker with the sub weapons in general use the method of messing with the last 4 digits as I explained.

To tinker specifically with the cross Sub Weapon would take a much more complex Searching Process to find the code, if
there even is a code that can directly control the cross Sub Weapon.

The whole thing is like a puzzle, some pieces can be moved and placed in a different spots...and others can not...making
some codes impossible to make.

Like trying to give Alucard...Richters cross Sub weapon may not work, just because of the way the game
is programmed.

Hope this is not to confusing Shocked

Back to top Go down
CID.
Amador 1
Amador 1

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2013, 21:01

No, not confusing at all. Most informative! Thank you, that explains a lot. I've been planning to put together a PC for retro PC gaming. I'll have to make sure it's up to par to run the software you linked to me. This all just way to interesting not to try out. Thanks again! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CID.
Amador 1
Amador 1

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 May 2013, 20:38

I want doing a bunch of stat tests by messing with the LCK stat last night. Since when my LCK is set to 9999 I only get the rarer item to drop. I found that as one's luck increases the percent rate of the rare drop increase while the common drop rate decreases. I found the sweet spot to be at about 2750 LCK which will yield about an even mix of common to rare drops at almost 99% of the time.

However this morning my Action Replay started acting up and now not all of the codes are working when I press reset. Codes that I have never changed, like the money code, are not working all the time. :/
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2013, 11:07

Good to know about the 2750 LCK.

Try not turning a lot of codes on at one time...if its still messing up that sucks Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2013, 19:54

Ok...thanks to helder and lee from http://gamehacking.org/, the code for Moving During 
the Final Ending on Yabuse seems to work best like this....

Move Right-Press Right on Control Pad.
D6057F52 7FFF
160998DC 0002
360998C9 0000

Move Left-Press Left on Control Pad.
D6057F52 BFFF
160998DC 0006
360998C9 0001

Stop-Press Down on Control Pad.
D6057F52 DFFF
160998DC 0003

But still for some reason Yabause can only handle 1 Joker command code at a time, if you add
any other Joker commands they will not be recognized.

And the Moving During the Final Ending on a real Sega Saturn seems to work best like this....

Move Right-Press Right on Control Pad.
D6057F52 7FFF
160998DC 0002
D6057F52 7FFF
360998C9 0000

Move Left-Press Left on Control Pad.
D6057F52 BFFF
160998DC 0006
D6057F52 BFFF
360998C9 0001

Stop-Press Down on Control Pad.
D6057F52 DFFF
160998DC 0003

But for some reason the Action Replay software for a real Sega Saturn will only take 1 set 
of the same Joker command at a time....and because you have to hit the reset button on a real Sega Saturn 
when playing Dracula X for the Master code to be activated, the code will only come on for about 2 seconds...
thus you have to keep pressing the rest button to move across the screen. Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by nathan7878 on Tue 25 Jun 2013, 19:29; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 May 2013, 20:41

Joseph Cloak Modifier - Yabause Emulator & Sega Saturn

This code will move the cloak modifying numbers to 32, then turn off the code and you will
be able to move the cloak modifying numbers in to the hundreds, giving you the ability to
have up to 4 colors in your cloak.

3605D8B3 0020
3605D8B7 0020
3605D8BB 0020
3605D8BF 0020
3605D8C3 0020
3605D8C7 0020
Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 3 Ggrr_b10

Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 18 May 2013, 19:21

Okay, I thought the Sega Saturn map was a little different from the PSX map but after double checking, they are the same.
The only thing I can not be 100% sure about is the shape of the lower half of the Bloodlines Room, since we do not have a
remove walls code for the Sega Saturn...but since every other room is the same I just left it the same as the PSX Bloodlines Room, until
we can confirm other wise.
Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 3 Bloodl13

Last edited by nathan7878 on Sun 19 May 2013, 18:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
paulo1179
Administrador
Administrador

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 19 May 2013, 14:10

There is one more place that you need to check: initial forest intro. Maybe the rooms are not linked to Entrance.

https://castlevania.darkbb.com
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 19 May 2013, 21:12

Your right Paulo, I didn't think about that. Wink
I will check both PSX and Sega Saturn.

Back to top Go down
nathan7878
Elite
Elite
nathan7878

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 19 May 2013, 22:58

Okay, put the Forest Entrance on Sega Saturn map...it starts at Y00/X46 and is 18 rooms long...
Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 3 Bloodl15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes   Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dracula X Saturn, Action Replay codes
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next